• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

Not sure what to expect of this one, maybe the announcement of the new game Rift?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, seems like as good a time as any to show off what's next

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
Inb4 a graphic design livestream

* not to belittle that skill. I just remember everyone's reaction to the Valhalla artwork and subsequent reveal lol

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if we'll hear about that rumored Basim game.

Hoping for a new game but it's really just gonna more Valhalla dlc
I think they're done with big DLC for that game. Supposedly, the next piece of DLC that was planned (focusing on Basim) has become a standalone game instead.

www.bloomberg.com

Ubisoft Plans New Assassin’s Creed Game to Help Fill Its Schedule

Ubisoft Entertainment SA has turned an Assassin’s Creed expansion into a stand-alone game to help fill out its thin release schedule, according to people familiar with the project.

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
Wasn't there a rumored game coming out this year? Like it started as a Valhalla DLC but grew into its own game? I think it was following Basin before the events of Valhalla?

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if everyone is holding dates close to their chests becasue, without a centralized schedule, there's really the risk of announcing something for the same time/date as some other company's event?

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
Wonder if we'll hear about that rumored Basim game.

I think they're done with big DLC for that game. Supposedly, the next piece of DLC that was planned (focusing on Basim) has become a standalone game instead.

www.bloomberg.com

Ubisoft Plans New Assassin’s Creed Game to Help Fill Its Schedule

Ubisoft Entertainment SA has turned an Assassin’s Creed expansion into a stand-alone game to help fill out its thin release schedule, according to people familiar with the project.
That I would actually be excited for. Would love a game about an actual Assassin again

is it possible to even salvage that game? its such a repetitive game
could be more of a reimagining with the same setting and main characters

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
They are supposedly releasing the Discovery Tour stand-alone tomorrow (already been available as DLC within main game).

Buy Discovery Tour: Viking Age | Xbox

Experience the world of Vikings in a map free of conflict or gameplay constraints with Discovery Tour: Viking Age.

As for Valhalla DLC:

There have been game files found that point to another mythical expansion, set in Niphelheim. Be prepared to see news on that.

As for "normal" content we still have more Tombs of the Fallen, River Raids, and a rumored DLC with Rollo.

They could announce a crossover with Origins and Valhalla if they are indeed working on that.

Also expecting to see them announce AC Rift with Basim, it's been rumored for early 2023.

Not really expecting much for AC Infinite or whatever it's called haha. Seems like still a bit away.

I would like to see an AC1 remaster, since that is the only game that has yet to receive that treatment.

Oct 27, 2017
Rift was reported as a game that hasn't quite settled on 2022 or 2023 yet. I'd have to say that Assassin's Creed will really struggle to break through the crowd next year in terms of what I'm playing, so I'd be happier if we can expect it later this year. A tighter experience sounds good to me, but my relationship with AC going forward is likely to be dependent on what's around it.

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
There's no reason to expect a small scale Assassin's Creed. It'd be otherworldly, brazen and fresh at this point. Definitely not happening.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Cant wait till whatever is next after Valhalla. Really did not like that game, hope the smaller game whatever it is, is something completely different

Fukuzatsu

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps they can find time to celebrate a patch to make Assassin's Creed Syndicate run correctly on PS5 (the lighting is currently very busted).

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
The rumored Basim, Baghdad game could show up here? Yes please.

172-1729734_prince-of-persia-palace-prince-of-persia-environment.jpg
d7e314d27d1b24094622a7a236aa9316.jpg

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Make it thematically appropriate by having it be too long and filled with bloat.

Please give me aztec AC Ubi. I don't even care if it makes sense.

Oct 30, 2017
For the love of the universe and everything good in it... PLEASE SCALE DOWN, I BEG OF YOU PLEASE !!!!!!!

SCALE THE FREAKING DOWN........

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Honestly I went back to look and a LOT of older AC games are stuck at 30fps… it's obviously low-priority but it sure would be nice to have them all unlocked

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
What's the likelihood that there are no announcements and this is just a "we're celebrating everything AC" here?

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I'll take anything that doesn't resemble Valhalla. I put 200 hours in both Origins and Odyssey and Valhalla just doesn't click with me.