• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
First time a cop has done something cool tbh.

ConVito

Oct 16, 2018
It's their fault. If they wanted to keep their jobs, they should have murdered an unarmed black child.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
This is just relevant enough for me to post this

bksQOi.gif
What is that Digimon doing to Snorlax

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
People are side-eying their defense here, but I'm pretty sure they were scrambling for their jobs and trying to work within the parameters of whatever they could pull from their union. I'm sure they know it's as stupid as it sounds.

njean777

Jan 2, 2020
Fire them for a snorlax (not saying what they did was cool at all), but not for ummmmm idk abusing their power.....

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
People losing money = you are fired immediately.
Innocent people shot = working as intended.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
They'd be on paid suspension if they had just shot the Snorlax instead of trying to catch him.

Raiden

Nov 6, 2017
Should have beat up/shot some innocent guy as well, maybe they would be on paid leave.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Well, it's nice to know cops can be fired, at least. Now they should start actually doing it when they kill people.

Oct 27, 2017
As disciplinary hearings go, this has got to be up there as one of the most humiliating.

The idea of two grown men having to explain the concept of a fucking snorlax brings me great joy.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I wonder if Snorlax's catch rate is higher than 40%. I should google "cops 40%" to try and find out.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Old thread I see. Where does it even say it was a bank? I just see "report of a robbery" in the OP and there's no link to a full article...