• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
And he's just getting started. People who hate Trump are still going to laugh at this. She just doesn't stand a chance.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Why are people saying he took this from somewhere else like that matters?

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
In a vacuum, this is kinda clever burn. Of course, he's the President and this is likely racially motivated, so it's not okay.

I wonder if Warren will suck all of Trump's attention during primary season and take the heat allowing the others/eventual nominee to skate through.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
If we keep electing untrustworthy Democrats, it's not much better. I still hate that I voted for Menendez in NJ. In many ways he is as bad as Trump.

She not trustworthy after that BS. She isn't as bad as Trump, but she isn't trustworthy either. Like, I don't even understand why she lied. At least when most politicians lie sometimes I understand why.
Actually she did the OPPOSITE of lie. She owned what the tests showed. Her story has always been that her family celebrated a Native American heritage and she had understood that to be true, hence why she took the DNA test to begin with.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
the US public is full of morons who are more impressed by memes than a solid plan?

Yes

welcome to most of the human race

We are an irrational, emotionally driven species that doesnt want to wrap our heads around large scale issues

Whoever goes up against Trump is going to have to play to the hearts of people and play to the minds of experts later

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
God it fucking depresses me that this actually worked on some of you.

How the hell do you still fall for this game after Trump got elected partly thanks to "bUt HeR eMAiLs"?

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Your president steals memes instead of solving problems of infrastructure and substance abuse.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Insults for other Dem candidates:

Beto - Lost to Lyin' Ted
Kamala - Killary
Gillibrand - Gillary
Biden - OBAMA
Sanders - WHACKY BERNIE

Ukraine

Banned
Jun 1, 2018
Actually she did the OPPOSITE of lie. She owned what the tests showed. Her story has always been that her family celebrated a Native American heritage and she had understood that to be true, hence why she took the DNA test to begin with.
LOL! Just watch her reveal video. She is purposefully misleading people there. Either that or she is REALLY dumb.

EDIT: I don't have any issues with people attaching to the heritage that they felt connected to. The issue with Warren is that she literally talked about DNA as if that proves that she is Native American.

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe people are saying that's funny or that she has to throw in the towel because of this.

The idea that she and her family identify as native American and that she doesn't have a strong enough percentage in her blood for you or Trump is the weakest skeleton in a closet possible.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
The old 'problematic candidate' narrative that ruins Democrats and has no effect on Trump. All the news cares about are Trumps insults, this is why he's going to win again.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry dude but bullshitting about your heritage is nowhere near as bad as the shit you have done. Fuck off

BrutalInsane

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know why it's so hard to fight against this draft dodging, racist, don't wanna work orange hobgoblin for these people. Nancy seems to have it on lock tho.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
She not trustworthy after that BS. She isn't as bad as Trump, but she isn't trustworthy either. Like, I don't even understand why she lied. At least when most politicians lie sometimes I understand why.

Was this whole Native American thing stupid? Yes. What can't be denied is the work she's done in Congress. She's continually been a driving force against big businesses and banks taking advantage of the American people.

If we're going to honestly compare this gaffe versus a sitting President currently under investigation for campaign finance violations, tax evasion, fraud, conspiracy, and treason, I'll go with the person with a proven track record of doing the right thing in Congress and forgive this one problem.

If you're looking for a perfect candidate with no possible issues, you're going to be looking for a long time.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
sIlLYXQ.jpg

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
The old 'problematic candidate' narrative that ruins Democrats and has no effect on Trump. All the news cares about are Trumps insults, this is why he's going to win again.

Baseless nonsense. He will not have the support he had in 2016 and he barely won that against an unpopular opponent.

When he's running against someone like Harris, it won't be the same thing. Trump's chances in 2020 are not very good.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You guys think this is bad\clever just wait til he gets going against Kamala Harris if she gets the nomination. It'll just outright be a cartoon of her eating watermelon and waving an EBT card in the air.

Indiana Jones

Oct 27, 2017
Republicans are as cocky about "easily" beating Warren as Dems were about beating Trump.

Please proceed, Governor.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017

No way. When she came out with the results, she treated it like a victory lap that proved she was a bona fide Native American. A disaster.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
You guys think this is bad\clever just wait til he gets going against Kamala Harris if she gets the nomination. It'll just outright be a cartoon of her eating watermelon and waving an EBT card in the air.
One of these is an actual joke (up to you if you find it funny) the other is incredibly blatant racism with no actual joke.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Elizabeth Warren would be an outstanding president. Fuck the haters, Republicans and Democrats.

She's an outstanding senator and would make a great cabinet member but I don't think she'd make an outstanding president. Certainly a worthy candidate however who I'd vote for in a second if she were on the 2020 ticket.