• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080858959404240896

bEqTZXi.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
I hate Trump, so I'm upset at myself for having a chuckle at this.

Mueller gotta be dropping that report any day now. Hurry it up, son.

Ukraine

Banned
Jun 1, 2018
That's pretty good! Can't believe I'm on trump's side here. I know it's unfair to have higher standards for Democrats, but if they fall to what Republicans has become, what's even the point of voting?

PunishedOkabe

From a certain point of view, this isn't a copy
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I still cannot believe America elected a shitposter. What a time to be alive.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Eli Stokols @EliStokols

Romney: "The president has not risen to the mantle of the office."

The president:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump​
dv_7fjivaaev_f-gcdpd.jpg

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
That's pretty good! Can't believe I'm on trump's side here. I know it's unfair to have higher standards for Democrats, but if they fall to what Republicans has become, what's even the point of voting?

Cool so let's just let Republicans continue to destroy the country and not fight back because "we have the high ground" or some shit.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
How is Warren at all like Trump or Republicans?

I'm not even that mad at the joke because Warren opened this mess up for herself, but, it's still a petty thing for a President to be doing. Jesus. We used to actually have standards and it wasn't even that long ago.

JealousKenny

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
Im sorry but that is funny as hell and exactly why i dont want to see her get the nomination against Trump. Thats a sticker that pretty much sells itself, even democrats would buy it.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
Credit where it's due: that's a pretty good own, especially for a conservative. Kudos to whatever intern came up with that.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
You think Trump made a good/funny tweet?

You think Warren is falling to what Republicans have become?

What?

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
To be honest, I saw it but didn't get it. I still don't get it. (I'm too slow sometimes, my mind keeps seeing it as a fraction... and a century?).

It does look so childish, Geez. Even without not knowing the full context, it clearly shows immaturity and idiocy.

Ukraine

Banned
Jun 1, 2018
Cool so let's just let Republicans continue to destroy the country and not fight back because "we have the high ground" or some shit.
I do not understand this post at all.
If we keep electing untrustworthy Democrats, it's not much better. I still hate that I voted for Menendez in NJ. In many ways he is as bad as Trump.

How is Warren at all like Trump or Republicans?

I'm not even that mad at the joke because Warren did this to herself, but, it's still a petty thing for a President to be doing. Jesus. We used to actually have standards and it wasn't even that long ago.
She not trustworthy after that BS. She isn't as bad as Trump, but she isn't trustworthy either. Like, I don't even understand why she lied. At least when most politicians lie sometimes I understand why.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Tbf this is the best thing he's done since he's become President.

In two years the President's best action is to post a slightly funny meme at an opponent in an election 18 months away.

That says everything.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
That's....actually kinda funny. There's not a chance in hell that he came up with that on his own, though.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
She needs to bounce back with a General Bone Spurs meme, after yesterday's Trump show.

But she won't because she can't troll on Trump's level.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
1/2020th also happens to be the amount of work Trump has done in office compared to Warren

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of replies in here showing Trump has normalized a lot of awful behavior as President, even for the left.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
That's damn good, and yeah, if Warren wins the nomination, Dems deserve to lose.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
honestly it's good. not becoming of a president or any elected official but if I saw one of my friends post it. not bad.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
heh, don't change the fact that Warren is better presidential material than him of course, but heh

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
When you're owned, you're owned.

This whole thing is a non-starter. Imagine the first debate, where Trump brings a living relative of Pocahontas to sit in the front row as a supporter. Carnage.