• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chance you bought that goodwill here in Chi-town now you throwin it all away for this?

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Kendrick has said some dumb stuff but he has too much goodwill for me to care. This is the guy who made an album about shitting on how Fox News reacted to his Grammys presentation of Alright.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
gkqyWs1.png

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will Kanye still be wearing that hut when Ben Carson triples rent for those that need it most?
Will he wear it after Paul Ryan cuts medicaid, killing thousands, to fund insane tax cuts for the obscenely rich?
Is he gonna wear it after Trump invades Iran because suspending their nuclear program for a decade wasn't enough?
Yes, because of the dragon energy

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
I just realized this is literally the mirror of Eminem hating on Trump and his redneck fans getting upset lol.

Except this comes as a shock cause Kanye of 10-15 years ago wouldn't be saying these things. He changed.

Em was never pro redneck or pro right wing views only to turn on them.

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For me it comes down to this: he has an illness and he's surrounded by enablers. It's been this way for years. I hope he gets better but I'm not going to stick around and wait.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
Will Kanye still be wearing that hut when Ben Carson triples rent for those that need it most?
Will he wear it after Paul Ryan cuts medicaid, killing thousands, to fund insane tax cuts for the obscenely rich?
Is he gonna wear it after Trump invades Iran because suspending their nuclear program for a decade wasn't enough?

yes
yes
and yes

I have a feeling Kanye will be in White House when Trump meets Tim Cook, and take selfies with Trump wearing MAGA cap.

That'll break all stans.

if they still stan at that point, no one's gonna feel bad for em

Kendrick has said some dumb stuff but he has too much goodwill for me to care. This is the guy who made an album about shitting on how Fox News reacted to his Grammys presentation of Alright.

man kendrick wrote a song i hear at nearly every civil rights protest, that dude has infinitely more credit in the bank

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This a dude wearing the hat after Trump said Africans won't go back to their huts and people from Haiti have AIDS. What do you think, man?

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
I for one am SHOCKED that an insanely rich dude who happens to be black and lives in a $20 million mansion is out of touch with the everyday lives of average Americans and oppressed POC. Money is the great equalizer. When will you guys learn that these rich celebrities/musicians don't give a fuck about your plight. Stop supporting them if you don't agree with them. It's not that hard. If you don't want them to be a pop star anymore, stop supporting them financially. The GOP is the party of rich people. Never forget that.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone think of a good Marvel Comics analogy to describe what has been going on with Kanye, Trump, and the alt-right over the past few days? I'm struggling.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
She can say whatever she wants. I know we can't diagnose from afar, so I can't speak my piece. But I don't think Kim Kardashian's word should be seen as absolute when it comes to her husband's mental health, either.
Where did she get her Phd?
I'm not arguing either way. Regardless his mental illness is not an excuse so it doesn't change anything for me. Just know the arguments for mental illness will face his wife, arguably the person he is most close with, and her words.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, one would think a person's wife would be privy to their medical records. Especially when we know Kanye went to Rehab.

Deleted member 19218

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For me it comes down to this: he has an illness and he's surrounded by enablers. It's been this way for years. I hope he gets better but I'm not going to stick around and wait.

I think he just became extremely successful, the fame went to his head, he became arrogant and just stopped listening to what others have to say.

He is in his own little world where he loves to smell his own farts.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye has always been a dumbass.

His dumbassery just seemed to come from a good place in the old days.