Nothing1016

Oct 25, 2017
California
Even if it was a joke it still wouldn't make things better. Why drag us around like this just to say "jk!"
But I do think this is all promotion for his new albums.

Of course it is. Just look at the attention he is getting. He is by far the most talked about thing on social media and even the news. The dude is making headlines. I'm just not sure if Kanye understands the negative repercussions he is going to face. He is acting like an idiot again.

That being said, I am sure he likes Trump, not for his politics but for how Trump was represented. Trump was suppose to be a guy who couldn't win, who spoke to brazenly, who went against the grain. These are all traits Kanye wants. It's this "free thinker" nonsense mentality.

His two favorite people right now are Tim Cook and Donald Trump. Kanye wants what they have: power, recognition, and the ability to cause actual change.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
Yall laughed at me when i said kanye lost his way when he dropped yeezus...ate his shit like it was ambrosia from heaven.

But the motherfucker really did lose his damn mind.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Screenshot_20180425-195018.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
For those just joining us, I think it's important to say that people don't give a fuck if he or any other person of color wants to hold conservative values and/or be a card-carrying Republican and if you want it to be a discussion point, it's fine to have that conversation. There's plenty of fucking up and shortcomings on the Democratic platform that are worth chastising.

That being said, the alt-right and its figureheads can't be the springboard for your conversation with your community, and you co-signing people like Candace Owens instead of people like Colin Powell or Michael Steele suggest you don't want or intend to have a real conversation about these issues.

Kanye is here because he's supporting people who are actively working to damage the community that he comes from and the people within it and is being used by them to further their agendas.