• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why is he comparing an elected official to war heroes?

I actually humored him by checking to see if the people he listed were from Minneapolis but, of course not.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
What a repugnant human-being. Just a complete piece of shit in every way, shape, and form. There's no bottom when it comes to his depravity.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
He will not leave willingly. This is the proof. He will need to be forcibly removed and he'll deem himself as the President of the "true American" people after he's out of the White House

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The message is clear guys.

Organize, come in insane numbers, go through those fences, reach the White House.

Scare that motherfucker shitless.
Bro, the Secret service has snipers on the roofs and patrol the grounds with automatic weapons. If this was attempted tons of people would die.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
It's not like he's gonna drink the champagne. The death of a fascist leader is always cause for celebration.
Dude, it's going to be a celebration for the ages. I've never in my life could have imagined being glad about something like this, but this guy is a huge danger and it's only getting worst.
I can already see the news reports with montages of celebrations from all over the world.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Threatening the people in my city. Many of whom I'm sure I protested with in the past. Sickening. And we don't even have actual representation.

Deleted member 6215

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's escalating shit without any care (or likely awareness) of where this all will eventually lead. After 3.5 years of corrupt incompetence it's all starting to unravel very, very quickly. If he's not silenced or removed soon, I'm not sure how we're even going to make it to November.

Shevek

Oct 25, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
There are almost as many tweets on Antifa as there are on Black Lives Matter right now. It's crazy to me that people are so easily misled. Get ready for any and all opposition to white supremacy to be labelled as "ANTIFA" because most Americans don't having a sodding clue and will believe anything.

Also, why does every conservative's tweet on Antifa always read like a Daily Mail headline written by an Onion staff member. These people are beyond satire

BabyMurloc

Oct 29, 2017
Bro, the Secret service has snipers on the roofs and patrol the grounds with automatic weapons. If this was attempted tons of people would die.

There's no reason for Secret Service to let things escalate to that point before evacuating Trump and then using conventional crowd control. Unless they really are bloodthirsty fascists like he descibes in his tweets.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

(Real talk: this is the first time I've heard Antifa so much as mentioned during this whole fiasco.)

You know the funniest (not really funny but you know what I mean) part about this? If you even give it a second thought you realize some stuff. The President has access to one of the biggest intelligence groups in the world. So if he truly wanted to prove that it was "ANTIFA" or the "Radical Left" he could easily get real evidence from said intelligence group.

But then he never presents the evidence... because he literally can't find any.

But of course if you told that to one of his supporters they will go: "No, those intelligence groups are part of the evil Soros conspiracy! They would never give him that info!" or some bullshit along those lines. The amount of mental gymnastics is astounding.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Any other human being in his position would be trying to deescalate all this. He openly invites his most virulent supporters to mix with angry protestors outside the WH. This is beyond any past BS he's pulled, and I'm sure he'll top it tomorrow. Hell, its early, maybe today.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
You know the funniest (not really funny but you know what I mean) part about this? If you even give it a second thought you realize some stuff. The President has access to one of the biggest intelligence groups in the world. So if he truly wanted to prove that it was "ANTIFA" or the "Radical Left" he could easily get real evidence from said intelligence group.

But of course if you told that to one of his supporters they will go: "No, those intelligence groups are part of the evil Soros conspiracy! They would never give him that info!" or some bullshit along those lines. The amount of mental gymnastics is astounding.

it's largely because ANTIFA does not really exist

it's what the right wing settled on as a name after alt-left caught no wind

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Press: You said to hurt them
Trump: I n

(Real talk: this is the first time I've heard Antifa so much as mentioned during this whole fiasco.)

Trump posted that tonight is MAGA night at the White House. If you have access to that tweet please post it. I believe trump is trying to have a stand off between the two groups.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Radical left and antifa is the enemy bullshit is going to saturate news and video recommendations isn't it? Fuck

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
I'm so sorry, USA. You are ruled by an insane king.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Dude, as far as I'm concerned, it will be a holiday bigger than Christmas. Bigger than Ramadan. Bigger than Hannukah. Presents be given, fireworks will be shot off, barbeques will be had. I will truly enjoy life the day that Donald Trump is dead.

ba0e3004cba0414bb423a3c02d535fa0.jpg

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

Even funnier since those same intelligence groups would most likely point out the 4channers, white nationalists, etc. who all commit awful acts in his name.