• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
I am afraid we are going to have a lot of mass shootings. We haven't had many since CoVID, which is sad that's what it took to stop them.

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
"It's maga night tonight" is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen him tweet. Here's hoping his white supremacist army is too lazy to get off the couch tonight because he basically just asked them to come get violent.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
this idiot really called for a Maga night so that he could see his supporters come out and clash?? His ego is so frail, that he wants the optics of his followers defending him.

wow

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
He sees himself as a dictator. All dictators want their subjects to believe they have everything under control. In reality everything is burning around him and he needs to give off the illusion this isn't happening. He's a piece of shit fuck that orange clown.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"It's maga night tonight" is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen him tweet. Here's hoping his white supremacist army is too lazy to get off the couch tonight because he basically just asked them to come get violent.
I could see him doing this after the election as it's getting closer to when he gets thrown out. Just have his goons cross country and occupy the capital. Gonna get so fucking messy this year.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
It amuses me that DC being what it is created a situation where the mayor could tell Trump he's on his own. That must have riled him up.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
His fever twitter dream aside, what actually happened at the WH last night? I assume it was a largely peaceful, albeit loud and angry crowd that gathered, much to the contrary of terrified Trump's account.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't fear we're seeing it's pure bloodlust. He wants chaos and violence and to incite a Left vs Right civil war. That last tweet there proves it further. He's desperate to make this purely political by blaming it all on a Dem to outrage the MAGA crazies and solidify them behind him.

Oct 25, 2017
From watching other protests with MAGA idiots I doubt they will even show up cause they all seem to rely on police protection which they aren't gonna get here.

Acrano

Nov 2, 2017
Germany
You should fear it if he loses too. He will incite as much violence as he can before he's dragged kicking and screaming from the oval office.
And after that i'm afraid he will continue to scream its unfair on the news stations, twitter etc. or his own platform. He will be unable to accept it and will continue to incite violence.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Getting fact checked by twitter has really broken him. I have to wonder if he cares more about his twitter account than his presidency.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
Instead of storming area 51 parities can't there be a "storm the white house, execute the President and start a revolution" party?

Malajax

Oct 27, 2017
Everything is divide, divide, divide, divide with this guy. He literally has no idea what's going on in the real world.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Didn't even know there were protests outside the White House! 👏 White House (Or Anywhere that Trump is) and the Senate are the best places for this.

and wow at the DC Police not showing up to help him out with the crowds! That says something right? That's probably the most surprising and hopeful thing about this.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
He sees it all as a tv show with him as the invincible protagonist. And the senate totally facilitated it. I'll celebrate when he and McConnell finally grace us by faceplanting in the dirt.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
The Night of Red Hats won't go down the way he thinks it will. He's already tweeting and shitting his pants from underneath the resolute desk. Any violence occurring at the shite house will send this bloated coward waddling towards the closest panic room.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
How long before The Purge is just reality at this point?

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
tenor.gif

Literally a cartoon villain.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
This guy has the rationality and the vocabulary of a 5 YO.
How half of America voted for this child, I'll never understand.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
Basically, enough people convinced themselves satan is jesus. Often whilst preaching against satan.

There's something pathological at work in US society, it's fucking revolting. As a historian I'm really really wary of saying such things normally, but the US is...

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
Excuse my ignorance, but what are they protesting against? Besides Trump of course, but anything in particular?

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Reported each and every one as again, he's inciting violence against his own citizens while pretending he isn't.

Repugnant cunt.