• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
These pricks have one chant and they think it should apply to anyone that isn't on their hands and knees praising Trump. Fuck him, and them, straight to hell.

clearacell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, genius move to try suggest locking up the person who's life was threatened by the very type of people foaming at the mouths at his cult rallies. I'm sure moderates reeeeally like that rhetoric.

Absurdeity

Jun 2, 2018
giphy.gif

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
And how many lives did this woman save again? This man is a waste of every fuckin thing...

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They are actually chanting "Loch Heron," the location to which Trump will flee once he loses like a loser.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
When does this become incitement
I'd say it has been since he first opened his mouth about her. Now the question is when do the consequences for this incitement come. Funny thing is with this shit he's also endangering the lives of the FBI and painting them as another opposition target for the very kind of white supremacist maniacs eager to kidnap/murder.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. Muskegon actually went to Hillary last time. Otherwise the rest of all the counties around there are super deep red. The signs/flags when I was around there last weekend were all Trump/Pence.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
This is super dangerous. A lot of parents who let's say....critical thinking is not their strong suit, will start believing in some pretty radical shit if it means they can send little Timmy to school finally. I've seen in first hand. It's fucked up.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
god I hate knowing that even after he's out of office he is never, ever going to shut up

Chindogg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
Let's see where he is...Muskegon...West Michigan never failing to meet expectations in white supremacy.

Huh. Muskegon actually went to Hillary last time. Otherwise the rest of all the counties around there are super deep red. The signs/flags when I was around there last weekend were all Trump/Pence.

Muskegon Heights is primarily black so that's where the Hillary vote came from.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
And people were tut tutting the wish for his demise. The dude is dangerous.
Right? I don't want to hear one more person say "You're just as bad as he is!1" fucking ever again.

god I hate knowing that even after he's out of office he is never, ever going to shut up
I mean one day eventually he will and his kids are so thin on the ground as human beings go that they'll fade into obscurity even before he himself passes on into hell hopefully.

PawPrints

Oct 30, 2017
Death cult in every sense of the word.

yes lock up the woman whose very life was threatened recently. These people are fucking terrorists

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see where he is...Muskegon...West Michigan never failing to meet expectations in white supremacy.

Muskegon Heights is primarily black so that's where the Hillary vote came from.

Gotcha.

I was up near Manistee/Ludington and so many confederate and don't tread on me flags. I haven't heard great things about Grand Rapids either.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
I'd say it has been since he first opened his mouth about her. Now the question is when do the consequences for this incitement come. Funny thing is with this shit he's also endangering the lives of the FBI and painting them as another opposition target for the very kind of white supremacist maniacs eager to kidnap/murder.
Oh, we're way past that considering the FBI already broke up a plot to Kidnap her.
I guess I shouldn't be expecting any sort of consequences when nothing else has mattered so far. I hope there is still a 'too far', but we are so beyond where i'd draw that line I don't know anymore.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I shouldn't be expecting any sort of consequences when nothing else has mattered so far. I hope there is still a 'too far', but we are so beyond where i'd draw that line I don't know anymore.

At this point he could murder someone live on TV and people would still try to spin it like he was defending himself.

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
Truly sickening.

This will surely help bring more in Michigan to his side...
It's just crazy to me that their are millions of people in this country that simply want to send political opponents to jail. That they don't realize this is the complete opposite of everything this country has stood for. I just don't understand how it's gotten this bad.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
For what? For initiating COVID regulations you didn't like? Daring to criticize your God Emperor? Full fascism on display.

From I've researched, Michigan's loosened up on COVID restrictions with the sole exception of mask-wearing? Heck, I was just reading up on how there's 80 potential school outbreaks in the state alone.