Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
On the one hand, Trump should pay his fucking debts, and is the worst.

On the other hand, there are legitimate reasons Giuliani should not be paid for his "work".

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
The dirt Rudy has on Trump. This is gonna be THE trainwreck to watch for the next while. Rudy's prolly gonna get his license taken anyway, might as well break the attorney-client privilege crap.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
The dirt Rudy has on Trump. This is gonna be THE trainwreck to watch for the next while. Rudy's prolly gonna get his license taken anyway, might as well break the attorney-client privilege crap.

I doubt he turns on Trump for this. If he does, where would he go then? Who would hire him for anything, if he loses his standing with the Trump base?

Remmy2112

Nov 5, 2017
The Trump bus claims another victim it seems, though Rudy kind of knowingly threw himself in the path of it.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
That's not fair to Giulani who, with the 4 Seasons, gave us the best Arrested Development joke since season 3!

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Haha. That's what happens when you work for the most predictable narcissistic idiot in the world.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
It's joyous to watch Trump throw his biggest supporters under the bus as he goes down in flames.

he really thought he was gonna be the Supreme Leader.

Oct 27, 2017
Good. I despise Rudy, it's a visceral hatred

Does this throw "attorney/client privilege" out the window? Will Rudy sing if/when he's being charged with the crimes he committed?

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
The Trump bus claims another victim it seems, though Rudy kind of knowingly threw himself in the path of it.
f52udjjd.gif

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope Rudy is going to blackmail Trump. They both deserve to strangle each other with this goat rope.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
The total bill here is probably less than $2 million, which makes the pettiness funnier, for sure.

Dec 30, 2020
Every time I see an article describe Trump as "angry and isolated."

JZgAT.gif

Although minus the intelligence, charm, physical fitness, and overall humanity of Farnsworth.

So if Rudy's no longer his lawyer does that attorney-client stuff just go up in smoke like so much atomized scalp-paint?