• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Literally everyone saw that coming.

Also, Rudy thinks he's worth $20,000 a day? Who knew second-hand embarrassment had such a high value.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is really not thinking about the fact that he won't have any lawyers fo fight his battles post presidency.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
At $20,000 a day, Mr. Giuliani's rate would be above the top-of-the-line lawyers in Washington and New York who can charge as much as $15,000 a day if they are spending all of their time working for a client.
Yes but that's usually for short term cases. Rudy has be running his grift since before the first impeachment. Add those number up

4CornersTHSA

Jun 13, 2019
Forgoing all the MAGA bullshit for a second..Giuliani was Mayor of New York City. He interacted/knew of Trump for a decade+. That Trump left people with the bill or stiffs everyone was an open secret in NYC.

The fact this idiot knew all this, and threw it all on the line for this huckster anyway and expected to be paid should disqualify him from operating a motor vehicle, much less practicing law.

Mar 19, 2020
Rudy got some NY state stuff coming too
SDNY to all these dickheads:
3YJ2YCk.gif

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, Rudy expected to be one of the Czar's ministers after his speech at the rally. Since that whole thing failed in such a glorious fashion, he now wants payment

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
In defense of Trump

God that felt weird to say

In defense of Trump, Guliani was just grifting him anyways. Dude knew there was no way to overturn the election and played Trump like a sucker.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I am for one shocked that Trump does not want to pay Giuliani /s

He saw a way to some easy cash and tried his hardest to milk a dead cow. Hope Giuliani decides to grow some balls and takes action against Trump for not paying for his services.

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
No honor among thieves. Would not surprise me in the least if Russia decided to dump trump after he is officially gone.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
So who's gonna defend Trump when the impeachment trial comes around? Sidney Powell? Lin Wood? Or is The Donald going to represent himself?

Or maybe he'll ask for a public defender? That'd be fun. There's an SNL sketch I wanna see.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
Shocking that a guy who doesn't pay his bills isn't going to pay his bills.

How could you have ever seen that coming, Rudy?

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
So who's gonna defend Trump when the impeachment trial comes around? Sidney Powell? Lin Wood? Or is The Donald going to represent himself?

Or maybe he'll ask for a public defender? That'd be fun. There's an SNL sketch I wanna see.
Trump is looking for the number for Ironsides

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
He's fucking broke. His shared of Kushners stop the steal pack isn't gonna pay off that $400 million 2nd mortgage on Trump tower, constant losses in golf operational expenses, and tsunami of legal fees.

Fuck off Trump, forever.

Oct 27, 2017
Watching Rudy embarrass himself on a near daily basis is worth 20k imo. Endless entertainment. He's stopped just short of shitting his pants and vomiting on stage.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Classic Donald.

1. Create a mess.
2. Invite others to make it messier.
3. Blame everyone but yourself for the mess.

There aren't enough buses in NY for Donald to throw all his people under.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Well, tuck in my shirt and give me the dark sweats, but it sure looks like Ratfuck Rudy won't be staying at the Four Seasons no more.

KillingJoke

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Of course that dumb mf probably did a handshake deal. I hope all the other legal aid dumbasses get fucked too.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And there's probably a whole slew of idiots willing to trust this rat still.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping bridges are burned and Giuliani gives us the full story to cover his fees. God damn it'll be glorious. He's probably got alot in his vault to bury Trump political future for good.