• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SpoonSpatula

Oct 27, 2017
[talking about the new administration] "And we also want them to have 'luck'. A very important word."

Ah yes. Good 'ol luck. Among one the most important words, so I've been told. WTF is he even talking about. He probably riffed the 'very important' part.

Meanwhile, words the Trump administration deemed unimportant: competent, law-abiding, scientific, intelligence, empathy, not being racist asses.

Last edited:

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
61jpymU.png

snowflake

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
lol, the editor didn't even bother to try to hide those hard cuts from multiple takes. They probably spend a whole day recording several takes to put together this dog shit.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I need more. More copium please!

You'll get a lot of it tomorrow. As it stands many of the QAnon people have convinced themselves that tomorrow will be Trump's grand move in which he tricks Biden, Harris and other powerful Democrats into gathering in one area to have them all arrested. He'll of course remain in power after that occurs.

Dec 30, 2020
Typical, he blew it. He had ONE LAST CHANCE to save it, in its entirety, and of course he dropped the ball.

All he had to do was walk up to the podium, look straight down the barrel of the camera and say, "a lot of people ask me, Mr. President they ask, what would you call the last four years? And to them and all of you I say, "The Aristocrats.""

And then he just scampers away from the podium as numerous federal officers chase him through the halls of the white house.

WeteHa

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
"America outperformed other countries economically because of our incredible economy and the economy that we built."

I have the best words.

Lastbroadcast

Jul 6, 2018
Sydney, Australia
I read the full transcript as a historical curiosity, so that you don't have to.

It was pretty funny - you could tell the bits that were written by his speechwriter, because they were coherent sentences. You could also tell the fact that he was not in any way in touch with the reality of the complete and total wreckage he has left. The basic jist of it was "we had the best country, the greatest country, until Covid hit and wrecked everything".

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I have this bizarre mix of, "No, you did not accomplish that," and "... but I wouldn't have wanted you to, anyway."

I did appreciate the part where he tries to be subtle about begging to get his Twitter back, though.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
The MAGA chuds at work are swearing that the National Guard is actually there to arrest the democrats that show up for the inauguration. Unfuckingbelievable.

When I point out that literally nothing they have said has come true over the last 3 months, they say, "You just wait. You guys are in for a BIG surprise." 😂😂😂

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
The MAGA chuds at work are swearing that the National Guard is actually there to arrest the democrats that show up for the inauguration. Unfuckingbelievable.

When I point out that literally nothing they have said has come true over the last 3 months, they say, "You just wait. You guys are in for a BIG surprise." 😂😂😂
Qspiracy Theories are both hilarious and infuriating at the same time.

All the individual parts of it are so easily proven false, but the entire narrative is to basically not trust what your eyes are telling you.

It's scary how people have been conned into it.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
The penny dropping reddit posts are gold.
I don't give 2 shits about what he has to say.
Carve this L into your chest and fuck off.