FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
What a disgrace of a human being. The Capitol riots and the fallout should have given him something close to a moment of clarity to show a single ounce of humility, but instead he give the American people this.

SDNY et al better do their best work, There must be blood.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
20 min? Nah man. Enjoy fading into obscurity and hopefully facing endless prosecution and investigations while everything you love is taken away. kthxbye

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Who's going to host the video? Isn't he banned from everything?

edit; ah official WH YT page. Kay.

KBadOne

Oct 28, 2017
I have been watching CNN since 3:30pm I dont think they aired that shit live, did they?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
The thread on The Donald is hilarious

Oh, how they coping?

download-1.png

...Not well...

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
"All Americans were horrified by the assault on our Capitol. Political violence is an attack on everything we cherish as Americans. It can never be tolerated," he says. "Now, as I prepare to hand power over to a new administration at noon on Wednesday, I want you to know that the movement we started is only just beginning."

Motherfucker what are you even saying, those were your movements invading the capitol

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Is this his stage double? Isn't he supposed to be the Dear Leader forever and eternity?

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember everyone, take a shot every time he mentions himself. You'll probably pass out drunk a minute into the speech.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Made sure to go to the youtube page and downvote. Maybe it can be the most downvoted youtube video ever.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
Are they moving on that impeachment? Get that trash out of here and strip him of any benefits of being a president!

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Checked out a few parts of the video. Can't believe today is his last day in office, besides the few early hours tomorrow when Biden is inaugurated. See you never, Trump.