Incite

Oct 25, 2017
His goal as president must be to say and do every stupid thing that it's possible to do.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
A) this has been the hottest year on record, including in the arctic where there is already profound signs that the hotboxing is going to do significant climate alteration within the next few decades, not centuries as we were told in the early 00's. B) It's climate change, not global warming, you stupid, stupid orangutan.

He and those idiots in these isolated coastal villages that make up his "real" base are all going to be FUCKING DEAD by the time Miami and most of Florida is underwater and 1/3rd of the global population is displaced or killed.
You can't fight fiction with facts!

HeyNay

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere
*rolls eyes*

Either he's just completely demented or he's a liar.

No, he's just that stupid. I mean he's both of those other things too, but he's just THAT STUPID. This is an argument on the right - climate change isn't real because winter exists. People actually believe it. Dumb people. We elected one.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
I love how he talks up how smart he is because he had an uncle who was a nuclear physicist at MIT or some shit. Hey dummy, there are actual nuclear physicists who think you're a goddamn moron.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
What we can do while he wastes money sitting on his ass writing tweets and what others are already doing can change things. No doubt he'd try to spin any sort of change for the better as his own work but that doesn't matter much. History will hopefully remember him the way we know him now.

I really hope humanity and our planet continues to strive and the side benefit of that would be that future people can talk about how there was this insignificant little man called Donald Trump who didn't do much besides eat and fart and celebrate the people that actually made a future for all of us possible.

Dec 12, 2017
It's weird that someone in such a position of power, tweets off the top, with no concept of drafts.

I think he tweets what is on his mind, verbatim, at all times.

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
We really need to take the person who invented the term "global warming", and beat him.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
I just can't with this fucking Idiot-In-Chief...

tumblr_m1tq0l7b3l1qieybw.gif

He's both stupid and arrogant and shouldn't have any gall to speak about the environment and global warming.

I think I understood that reference.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What happened to global warming, you ask? It got worse, you dumb, provincial fuck. Just because you have no idea how things actually work and instead live in a bubble of your own willful ignorance and/or selfish apathy does not change reality.

Knee-jerk hot take: Presidents should be aged, trusted professors who trade their tenure for a chance to run the U.S. based on their vastly-superior grasp of well-researched data and existential risks, not pieces of shit who fool idiots into circle-jerking over their shared misanthropy.

Fucking hell, I hate this man so much. This is a hopeless mess :(

Razgreez

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Every time just about any world leader opens their mouths I'm reminded that democracy truly is a marvel of human engineering

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I'm desensitized to his comments by now honestly.
Pretty much.

A lot of people are going to get a lot of academic clout for explaining why reality seemed to bend itself around this orange ape to make every unfathomably moronic thing he did or said seem relatively normal.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I love how Trump looks to the climate of one region for one weekend when discussing "Global" Warming.

Moronic indeed.

less

Oct 25, 2017
The dumbest President that we've had in a hell of a long time if not the dumbest of all time. Trump continues to not only be ignorant but he revels his in ignorance.

We're fucked aren't we?

Things look bleak but if we vote this lunatic out in 2020 we have a chance to take steps towards a better future.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
people who make these statements, ask yourself "am i talking about the globe?"

if your argument for why the globe cant be warming is because bumfuck minnesota is colder this year than usual, then thats just ridiculous

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
As much as I despite everything this man is and stands for, ignoring his stupidity does wonders for your health. Reminds me everyday how much better the world would be without people like him.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We're fucked aren't we?
We are currently contributing to the existential risks that threaten to end us with very little oversight, so yeah. Mostly because of corporate giants beholden to no one. Capitalism with apocalypse teeth.

Trump just increases the chance of Very Bad Things happening due to horrible policies regarding some things related to that. Oh, and he is also just making the world a worse place to live in while we are still here.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When you have access to plenty of people who could easily explain the very easy-to-understand Runaway Greenhouse Effect to you, yet you either don't understand it or willfully ignore it, you have no fucking business running a superpower.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
America having enough people stupid enough to vote for this idiot is a historical embarrassment.

Oct 25, 2017
What will it take for people like this to understand that global-warming causes substantially more severe weather conditions across the spectrum as opposed to "EVERYTHING HOT"? Seriously, how is this diffcult to grasp?

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess Trump's taking the day off to once again show everyone just how fucking dumb he is via twitter huh

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017