Oct 31, 2017
Will he say the Earth's flat next? Or, maybe that vaccines are bad and can't be trusted? Like, I've always been super cynical and jaded when it comes to this country and many of its citizens, but these last several years have really made me extra so.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Donald Trump being President is like the living embodiment of the Ben Folds Five song "Uncle Walter"

Except for the fact that some how Donnie is President.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
150226214526-inhofe-snowball-senate-floor-00000516-exlarge-169.jpg

Only reason I clicked on this thread.

pargonta

Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
it is interesting, usually conservatives obfuscate to a macro level, for example all lives matter. but in this case they are obfuscating to a micro level, a single season in America. Make up your minds you fools

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
It's that time of year. It wont be the last time he mentions it this winter either. I think he like it because it really gets a rise out of people. It should also distract from the fact that he's allowing the country to be bribed to look the other way from blatant the murder of a citizen.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I love it when conservatives say this every winter. They are trying to be a smartass, but in reality it makes you look like a fucking idiot. Climate change doesn't mean we won't have any winters or cold weather. The name implies that there are small but significant changes to the climate that will change a lot about how the weather on earth is like. Even a minor 2c temperature increase will destroy significant amount of eco systems in the world. Weather pattern change will make the fires in California more and more common. drought and flooding will start to happen in places where in never happened before. Entire cities and islands will be submerged under water. We just recently had reports of islands completely disappearing from the oceans due to climate change.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i really wish the initial message was Climate Change instead of Global Warming

then again what the fuck does it matter to the redcap chuds

all told if we're lucky we can come to grips with the fact that impending climate doom took a solid half century to reach popular critical mass

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me wants to blame the American educational system for the sheer amount of people that would believe the stupidity that comes out of this person's mouth

SixPointEight

Oct 28, 2017
Ok Donald, why didn't you complain about the record breaking heatwaves? It uses the same stupid arguments you love to cherry pick

Oct 31, 2017
It's that time of year. It wont be the last time he mentions it this winter either. I think he like it because it really gets a rise out of people. It should also distract from the fact that he's allowing the country to be bribed to look the other way from blatant the murder of a citizen.

No doubt, and it's the same reason why his toady base loves it too. And yes, it has many purposes, one also being an attempt to deflect/obfuscate the news about the Saudi's.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
It's not that he's a dumbfuck that gets me, it's that he prides himself of being the dumbest fuck on Earth.

I think the worst part is he's gotten America itself to take pride in ignorance and stupidity. You guys are headed right back to nerds getting stuffed in lockers for doing too well in math, science and computing courses. And yet, somehow, many Americans have also magically convinced themselves that smartphone are created as a Divine Spark from God that appears in stores to buy, and is not a product of technology, science, or human intelligence. I really don't understand how some Americans are so reliant on technology while loathing the intellect required to create it. How the hell does that even work?

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Regardless of his stupid opinion, considering he is the president, shouldn't he, you know, be telling people to stay indoors and warm?

itchi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I imagine he sits there bored and just wants to bait people on Twitter for fun

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A) this has been the hottest year on record, including in the arctic where there is already profound signs that the hotboxing is going to do significant climate alteration within the next few decades, not centuries as we were told in the early 00's. B) It's climate change, not global warming, you stupid, stupid orangutan.

He and those idiots in these isolated coastal villages that make up his "real" base are all going to be FUCKING DEAD by the time Miami and most of Florida is underwater and 1/3rd of the global population is displaced or killed.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
*rolls eyes*

Either he's just completely demented or he's a liar. Definitely a liar in some cases. But I often feel like it's the former when I read what he posts on twitter.

I hope he trips over a snowbank and eats shit.

Just stuff his shirt with snow. "Childish God Emperor Trump getting his serving of ice cold justice" would be a headline I'd love to wake up to.

Nov 7, 2017
Typical lazy, ignorant, republican bad faith bullshit. "You can't be poor, I saw you eating once!" God I hate him. Celebrated stupidity.