• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Also watching this show in the year of our lord 2018 and 2019 explained a lot about the Allison Mack Sex Cult Branding Thing.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
I was obsessed with this show in junior high. I watched the whole 10 seasons in like a month and a half and insisted on wearing Superman shirt's.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I watched this every week and literally remember almost none of it. Lois was a good cast addition and the Luthors were great.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
I watched this every week and literally remember almost none of it. Lois was a good cast addition and the Luthors were great.

Lois and Clark actually have something that resembles chemistry, even if it is the "we bicker back and forth but you can tell we really care about each other" kind, but that's miles better than Lana and Clark's "We're in love because we're in love" bullshit.

(But since the show drags on for so many seasons Lois ends up with very little to actually do and is frequently disconnected from the rest of the cast, and again it's like, I wonder how people would have felt about a character like this if she weren't explicitly Lois Lane in a Superman story)

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Are the clips shown in this thread considered to be the absolute worst moments of the series?
They have to be. Right?

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Seasons 9 and 10 of Smallville were considerably better than 5-7 (8 was inspired but quite flawed). The unfortunate lack of budget in the latter seasons was largely superseded by its ambition. Plus, Lana's absence improved the series immensely.
This!! If one dropped during seasons 5 to 7 I would recommend watching 9 and 10. 8 is where they really turned things around but still has its ups and downs. 5-7 I remember having just enough for you to give it another shot unless it pushed you to drop. The last two seasons and parts of 8 more then make up for those bad seasons I feel.