• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
My one complaint about The Soup back in the day was that it felt like it held back a lot of punches. I'm hoping this being on Netflix gives him more leeway and freedom.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is basically the Soup. It's hard for me to make fun of reality shows now because I have the internet and can just ignore them but yeah.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
LOL i like that left the streaming sites URLs in from where they got the footage

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Man either Joel is freakishly tall or Jason is a lot shorter than i remember

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen it yet but I am glad he's back. Nothing will ever top when it was Talk Soup and focused on Springer and them but he was waaaaaay better than Aisha Tyler at it.

ribm

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Netflix keeps renewing the show as long as Joel wants to keep doing them.

Oct 25, 2017
Unless viewers are abysmal I think this will probably continue.
Seems like extremely cheap and easy content for Netflix.

MrPablington

Oct 27, 2017
This was so good... I laughed so much.

I and I've seen hundreds of episodes of The soup. We are home :)

Hopefully they will do a new season shortly after this one

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
So glad this show exists. I can't wait until they build their repertoire of recurring bits.

This where I'm at. The Soup and its predecessors weren't always necessarily laugh out loud funny but they had a rhythm that enhanced everything. A quick "So meaty" or "It's Miley!" just formed perfect audio cues. But they arise over time and the longer this sits, like a soup, the better the flavors mingle.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Unless viewers are abysmal I think this will probably continue.
Seems like extremely cheap and easy content for Netflix.
I wasn't going to say anything but it did look like the set was built in an afternoon with half used gift cards. But that is fine as long as the clips and writing is good and looks like it will be.

Mr.Flufferson

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you to this show for showing me the wonders of korean soap operas. That show where the lady tosses a bike pretty far with perfect accuracy while a guy just stands there looks utterly fantastic.

Jsee80

Nov 18, 2017
Thank you to this show for showing me the wonders of korean soap operas. That show where the lady tosses a bike pretty far with perfect accuracy while a guy just stands there looks utterly fantastic.

Hahah but first she grabs a small frying pan from her purse and lands a perfect headshot. And LOL at running someone down via motorcycle.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ahh, I wish The Reality SHOW Show was brought back instead of Hollywood Handbook Pro Version on Stitcher Premium.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I watched a lot of The Soup back when it was airing, and this totally scratches that itch.