• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nictron

Nov 27, 2017
Murrieta, CA
joel-mchale-geoff-keighley-vgxs.jpg

I am so very ready for this

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Actually now that I think about it... I don't see Dan Harmon being involved.... that could be a good and a bad thing all at once

haimon

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
I remember when it was talk soup and made fun of Springer and the rest of the talk shows...

23qwerty

Oct 27, 2017
Yea, Jim Rash really should be included (and likely Ken Jeong).

And of the remaining - Ken had a series, Glover is clearly operating in a different league, and Chevy is likely happy (to the degree Chevy ever is) in semi-retirement.

Which leaves Pudi as an outlier.
Pudi was on Powerless (which was super underrated and my SO and I binged the whole thing in a day)

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
Yep. It's The Soup alright. And it's glorious, glad to have it back.

OP
OP

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they continue the here on Netflix *jingle plays* joke forever and ever

Oct 25, 2017
This was great, probably take a few episodes to get it completely smooth but this was a great start.
I was disappointed when he mentioned international and it wasn't immediately a horrendous telenovela segment but the South Koreans really delivered.

Also dat ending stinger!

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
It's the Soup, which is awesome if, like me, you loved The Soup. Not sure if I'd rather have the cursing bleeped or not, but I really enjoyed it regardless.

Jsee80

Nov 18, 2017
That South Korean show was amazing LOL.

I hope this gets picked up beyond the 13 episodes. The Soup was on like every week all year long.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Yep this was The Soup redux. So funny. That African wedding kiss hady cracking up. Same as the beast master clip

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched it. I totally forgive Joel for cancelling his stand-up gig in my town last year. So happy to have The Soup back. I wonder if he will be able to bring up the Kardashians. If the rumors of them being the reason his show was canceled are true I don't know if he will be able to without the possibility of a lawsuit.

OP
OP

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched it. I totally forgive Joel for cancelling his stand-up gig in my town last year. So happy to have The Soup back. I wonder if he will be able to bring up the Kardashians. If the rumors of them being the reason his show was canceled are true I don't know if he will be able to without the possibility of a lawsuit.

No rumors, it's true, E! told them "You can't make fun of the Kardashians anymore", then proceeded to boycott them by changing the day and then cancelled it for low ratings