• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Damn..... So they definitely heard of the Iris "critiques"/hate..... They're definitely making that "fanbase" very happy right now, right?

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ollies got a gay kid Barrys got a gay kid, half of the regulars on legends are gay or bi. And amazingly they can do all of this without it being forced, but on supergirl, a trans girl talking about discrimination to a black guy whos on trial. WOOF

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Locked down her powers. I could understand why she might have done it given all the shit Barry has gone through and then he disappears/dies and never comes back. Not to mention it wasn't the first time it happen and put her through hell. Her not wanting her daughter to die which is a super real possibility, not even theoretical, I can see and understand her going that far.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Wow. Locked down her powers. I could understand why she might have done it given all the shit Barry has gone through and then he disappears/dies and never comes back. Not to mention it wasn't the first time it happen and put her through hell.
Plus Nora is like 10x worse than rookie Barry.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
hmm, what time period was that evil Argus future from Legends?

Iris maybe chipped Nora because metas are illegal in the future?

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
If Nora has only her powers for like 6 months; this should be like Reverse Flash owning Barry. Barry should be able to stop her in relatively easily even without hurting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.