• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this isn't even a fun situation where Iris takes an L. This is just wrong here and I'm glad this might be the last episode where Nora is acting like this.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
It's a metaphor for how social media and our phones controls our lives. Deep.
tenor.gif

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just don't understand the logic of the metahumans of central city. If I had super powers, I'd rob everything in some shit hole state and take over the town

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More of team flash should wear suits.

Also metaphorically if Ralph had sex with Killer Frost but she woke up as Caitlin. Thats gotta be a huge issue right.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So her phone is literally the power? She can make things say things and people will do it?

OH MAN what a lame but useful power

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Jeese L Martin has back trouble. That could explain the sitting and him just standing and not moving. The fact that's he's standing likely means his legs might not be an issue but him bracing himself on the door might point to another issue.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Episode 4 of every season from 2 on has never been good. Its like we just know what to do episode, but stuff has to happen.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
"No different from you writing stories for Flash back then"

Iris:

2b9pna.jpg

I was just thinking of this scene a couple of days ago, lol.

Red: that was different.

Smokey: he gon cry in his car.

I still don't understand how weak-willed Barry is. He's fought The Thinker, Top, and Grodd. How is his mind still able to be messed with so easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.