Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly cant even gloat...

Thst was like defeating a bunch of 4 years old in mortal kombat...

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I accept my fate. Someday, we'll see a glorious display of FFXVI and you'll all rue the day!

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The world's a circus and we're all clowns. But we won't stop hoping!

Here you go

HNAKC1ilclownavi.png

Next round of edits for people

KeRaSh

8736clownavi.png

MoogleKupoCake

29615clownavi.png

YonderOne

50047clownavi.png

Chasing

9091clownavi.png

Listai

12670clownavi.png

Lusukii

93538clownavi.png

Yuntu

61170-lclownavi.png

Munba

15847clownavi.png

Nice, wasn't expecting a custom avatar, thanks Queen.

Lucent

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Finally earned a tag. It was easy though. But I was hoping to be wrong. I haven't had the chance or the time to really dedicate myself to FF14. I keep hearing about how good the storyline is. Hopefully FF16 will get the same treatment.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Finally earned a tag. It was easy though. But I was hoping to be wrong. I haven't had the chance or the time to really dedicate myself to FF14. I keep hearing about how good the storyline is. Hopefully FF16 will get the same treatment.

Yeah the pedigree of the team is a big part of what makes us XIV fans especially excited for this one. I won't deny there's a bit of a cult of personality around Yoshi-P.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
This is amazing and I love what you've done with this. The clownification is the best bet I've ever seen.

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
How did you all in TeamReal get duped into thinking a 20 minute State of Play event would show FFXVI? That shit is getting its own event. The cope is potent.

Oct 27, 2017
How did you all in TeamReal get duped into thinking a 20 minute State of Play event would show FFXVI? That shit is getting its own event. The cope is potent.

People here have a habit of making connections that happened in the past.

"[X] game got announced this way in a previous SoP or Sony event, so it's bound to happen here for [Y] game!!!"

"It was supposed to show up at TGS but got pushed, so surely it will be in this 20-minute SoP where they clearly highlight Little Devils and third party reveals".

The Game Awards is around the corner and I'm sure people will eat up Keighley's hype machine to connect the dots to XVI somehow.

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
I wanted to believe, but I know the likelihood of it happening was inversely relative to my own hype levels

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Queen Vulpix said:
This is what I wake up to...
Damn, didn't know the winners got a tag. NOW I feel like a real clown.
Thanks for the avatar, though! Will change it after getting ready for work.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
😄

This is indeed the best avatar thread ever Angie.

I would love to help with the edits but I am afraid I don't have enough free time these days.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
I need to find a way for my browser to start playing clown music every time I type a reply on ResetERA now...

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
The Wise Ones

You all made a powerful enemy today

giphy.gif

Just don't look at my avatar. Hard to take me serious with this makeup

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
i went and selected one of the default clown avatars immediately after the event concluded because i didn't want people to think i would welsh on the bet. and i think it actually looks pretty cool!

but!

it would be really fun to see if anyone is able to clownify my standard avatar. i suspect it would not be easy:

2222-ogtkhq.jpg