Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
*SIGH*
Welcome_teamreal.png

Step right in TeamReal, we deserve this.
clowns-too-many-clowns.gif

Ok so FFXVI did not showed up to the State of Play which means that #TeamReal in the avatar bet thread lost. Gather around losers because it's time for us to pay the price.

Losers can pick using one of this avatars provided by Scotia
jillclown.png

josuhuaclown.png

cliveclown.png

Or you will get your avatar edit by me, Queen Vulpix and Zlug

conan-hello.gif

#TeamFake congratulations, you all got a new fancy tag provided by Transistor
20211014_041754_edit_106811623458700.jpg

Last edited:

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I've already changed my avatar and will not have Mega Man be sullied by clown makeup.

;_;

www.youtube.com

The Tears Of A Clown

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Tears Of A Clown · Smokey Robinson & The MiraclesMake It Happen℗ A Motown Records Release; ℗ 1970 UMG Recordi...

Play this song and get happy again #TeamReal

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
There was 30k people streaming the sop on twitch.

How many people are going to be streaming the game awards? Lol

Alovon11

Jan 8, 2021
So what about those who are of the "It's this or TGA" in a matter of frank matter (Based on YoshiP's comment in the main site for the game still saying that the next big info drop will be in 2021)

Does the clown icon kick on if 2021 passes with no new info if you were just "well, it can be, but it equally is also a chance to be at TGA"

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Yay my tag is going to get longer. What's being added I'm down for anything

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
I made my avatar a few hours ago...as practice...you know, in case I needed to make avatars for other folk at some point. Definitely not because I thought #TeamReal would lose. Not at all.

Is that okay, or would you prefer using one of the designated ones above or ones made for us?

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
Expecting FFXVI when they advertised Little Devil Inside as the main feature is an easy way for clownface

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I'll probably clownify my avatar myself tomorrow when I cba.

If not, I'll come back here and take one of the FFXVI ones :p

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Member of #TeamFake and it was one of the easiest bets of my life. Wear your clown avatars with pride.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't bet, but shock. :P

Seriously, just as a practical thing, you don't start a marketing campaign on a second title before one of your flagship titles comes out. There won't be FF16 stuff until Endwalker is out. Maybe, MAYBE, just the same trailer as before with one or two extra scenes, but there won't be wholly new stuff + media blow out until after Endwalker.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
God is real and cruel since they showed off a new Star Ocean (most likely undercooked, again) instead of FFXVI.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
It was very clear that Square Enix won't be there because Square is first party now.

:)
Like I said in the betting thread, why would SE show new FF16 footage when they're busy trying to get Stranger of Paradise out the door. Especially after YoshiP said they will only show 16 when it's close to launch.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember your usersnames, my apologies but I made edits for you earlier today as I pre-made a bunch for both team fake and team real.

Feel free to use these if you'd prefer

6594ClownAvi.png

20447ClownAvi.png