RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
hKq3jt4.png

I would have added more to the FB, but character limit. Spread out my bets far as the bucks go and I think I spread it out too much, but oh well! All in good fun to me!

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao Don's final bet is amazing.

All around really well put together show. The allies were all on fire and the editing was perfect. Well done as always EZA.

May 30, 2018
Same as here: Piichan
I submitted before the website went down and managed to get an Imgur link for my ticket, but the image is nothing, so not sure if any data was actually saved.

Weird, I don't see it in there. That's particularly unexpected behavior, sorry about that. You'll probably have to do it again - since I don't see your username in there you should have no problem using that same name, but if you do try another (and also shoot me a PM)

T.Rex In F-14

Oct 25, 2017

Well then, did not remember this game at all! Was sweating for a minute but went and checked their Kickstarter page to find the following quote from May 22: "Also, many of you have been asking lately if we'd be at E3 this year... We decided to not take part or going to E3 this year." So I dodged a bullet there, haha.

Oct 25, 2017
Well then, did not remember this game at all! Was sweating for a minute but went and checked their Kickstarter page to find the following quote from May 22: "Also, many of you have been asking lately if we'd be at E3 this year... We decided to not take part or going to E3 this year." So I dodged a bullet there, haha.
They are kickstarted!? I should've checked nooooooooooooo

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
I was looking forward to betting again myself, but Don Bucks are too degenerate for me. I feel like the smart thing to do would be to go all in on Mega Man X revealing himself since he doesn't need to be in a new Mega Man X game, but I don't wanna play like that.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Decided to bet on everything for fun.

rxSSW6o.png

Writing in my Final Bet since I forgot: Skies of Arcadia 2 is announced for next gen console launches.

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was looking forward to betting again myself, but Don Bucks are too degenerate for me. I feel like the smart thing to do would be to go all in on Mega Man X revealing himself since he doesn't need to be in a new Mega Man X game, but I don't wanna play like that.
I mean, I was gonna go full degenerate and bet all 500 on a Big Boy not slipping. Honestly kind of regret splitting the bucks up.

plufim

Sep 29, 2018
If I were cutting an E3 trailer right now I would be frantically trying to add a CG lizard

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
Just watched it... EZA are really the best :D I can't wait for their E3 reaction video, that 100% has been the best part of E3 for me.

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
Submitted again, and now it worked!
6n4fhGS.png

But forgot to put in my Final Bet this time... I'll just post it here I guess:
A new 2D Metroid will be announced, set after the events of Metroid Fusion.

May 30, 2018