SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
HSbmm42.png

munchie64

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Preview of the upcoming results show:
"We're gonna have to go to the council to discuss if this freakin' was indeed romantic."

May 30, 2018
we'll try to fix it. we had a caching system in place originally and it was inconsistent so we had to rip it out. hmmmm

EDIT: but to be honest i don't know what we can do right now. the guy who coded the site is out of town for a wedding. ergh

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Ah damn just as I did my wagers! I'll try again in the morning though! I love the betting specials so much!

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
So the way the payout works is, for example, if I bet "Yes" on Microsoft talking about load times, and that was the correct answer, and I bet $20, the payout would be ((100/70.3)*20) = $28.45?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
This was one of their greatest betting specials ever lmao

I'm so damn excited to see the results!!!!!

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Have never really watched much of Easy Allies but checked this out and it is wonderfully fun and joyful. They seem like a fun group.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
btw a cool prize could be a tag if who wins is a resetera user like "EZA betting special champion" if the mods agree

May 30, 2018
Josh the Web Wizard has a plan to get the site back up and running. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for the love.

May 30, 2018
What does this mean exactly? Were our earlier submissions lost?

Nope, they're all there, I can see them. Rest assured we'll do our best to keep them preserved.

We were using a the API for Google Sheets to write your bets and read them back for the site. And it got so much traffic that I assume it set off some sort of traffic-based-alarm system in Google's algorithm and they basically just made it read-only.

Josh has a plan, and I trust him - he's a smart dude. If a mod could put a note that the site is down for now in the thread title, I'll keep you all posted when it's back. Hopefully sooner than later but might be some hours.

jxN3

Oct 3, 2018
I'm new to the whole podcast and video game channels on YouTube and just recently started watching Kinda Funny and Easy Allies. One thing with Easy Allies I noticed almost immediately was how much more fun these guys have with their content. They really seem to have a blast with their shows, it's infectious. I was smiling throughout the entire video, that intro bit was fucking great lmao.

I imagine they do this every year? I have some catching up to do.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm new to the whole podcast and video game channels on YouTube and just recently started watching Kinda Funny and Easy Allies. One thing with Easy Allies I noticed almost immediately was how much more fun these guys have with their content. They really seem to have a blast with their shows, it's infectious. I was smiling throughout the entire video, that intro bit was fucking great lmao.

They do it multiple times a year, but they have skipped most events since the last one, that's why Jones is pissed in the intro. Past years we had bets for TGS, PSX, Directs, etc

There's lore involved.

munchie64

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

The crazy part is if you start from the Game Trailers betting specials, it actually tells a pretty good Wrestling style story.

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
zBDA4ut.png

Final bet bit at the end says 2020.

Fun stuff.

Edit:
Next iteration of the 3D Zelda using the BOTW engine. Very story heavy: focus on deep NPC-focused questlines that explore the Zelda lore, multiple town-building questlines, main story that switches between 2 playable characters (Zelda and Link), and main baddie that is unrelated to Ganondorf, Demise, or Vaati. Trailer with gameplay that ends with baddie's laugh. Release window: Holiday 2020

Last edited:

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Doug is gonna make a bowser joke but its not gonna be verbal, theres gonna be a sublte or not so subtle act or showpiece happening behind him as hr makes a serious speech or a moment of him pausing whilst its happening or drawing attention to it

T.Rex In F-14

Oct 25, 2017
GzKUC4S.png

Don't know why anyone is expecting a skateboarder to do an ollie. And 'No' is usually the safer bet with these in general.

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
Made my submission on the site, but I'm not sure if it's saved. Oh well, I'll gladly do it again if needed lol.

Huber is really gonna regret his 420 bet.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Eh I think "Will Captain America get a Nomad costume in Mua3" would have been a better bet

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
smh excuses

Kyle and Huber would be disappointed. NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF BETS
Lemme refine it in an attempt to appease the Lords of Degeneracy.
Next iteration of the 3D Zelda using the BOTW engine. Very story heavy: focus on deep NPC-focused questlines that explore the Zelda lore, multiple town-building questlines, main story that switches between 2 playable characters (Zelda and Link), and main baddie that is unrelated to Ganondorf, Demise, or Vaati. Trailer with gameplay that ends with baddie's laugh. Release window: Holiday 2020

That's essentially the gist of what I had lol.