ornery

Nov 15, 2017
Hoping someone can bless me with an NA PS4 joint

giphy.gif

And if not, its cool too <3

Groupthink

Oct 28, 2017
I currently have 3 invites remaining (Xbox). PM me your Uplay name if you'd like one.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
I still don't know how to invite people. That section just doesn't show up anymore.

EDIT: Shows up on my phone but not Firefox. So weird!!

Last edited:

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
I have 3 invitations for PS4 NA.
Whoever is interested should PM me with their Uplay ID (case sensitive) ASAP. I'm going to be busy in the next 20 minutes so this is it! :P

EDIT: 10 more minutes.

EDIT: Busy.

Last edited:

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
Whatever platform the original invite was in is the platform that all the friend invites will be in. Unfortunately, if you send a friend a code for one platform, they will not be able to get an invite for another platform from someone else (e.g. I had a PS4 invite, and then invited my Xbox buddy. He is now stuck with a PS4 code, and cannot be invited by someone with an Xbox code).

On that note, if someone has an Xbox code (not an invite, since that won't work now), I have a PS4 code.

Nov 8, 2017
Edit: looks like I ended up with Access to an Xbox key. I'm not too sure how this works but if anyone wants access to the beta on xbox send me a PM and give me your UBI user name.

North American invites.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
I'm going to be busy for a long time today with meetings, but I have 6 PS4 NA invites to give away. Feel free to PM me with Uplay ID (Case sensitive) and I'll add you all to the beta, whenever I can.

Make sure you've NOT been invited by someone else earlier or it doesn't work.

TheSix

Nov 1, 2017
Toronto
I sent a code out, I understand those I invited need to head to a page to accept the invite, but one person says they've received nothing. Is there a step we are missing?

Idan27081

Jan 1, 2019
I have 3 invites for PC, if anyone wants one, just PM me your Uplay user name so I can add you as a friend and invite you.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Here is a Xbox Code. Not sure if it was used as I posted it in the other thread a no one replied so it may still be good:

2CJ4Y-WHRHR-RXVXX-3YHGW-FMRDZ

If anyone has a PC code I would greatly appreciate if you can PM me one. Thanks!

Kleegamefan

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 16, 2017
I sent a code out, I understand those I invited need to head to a page to accept the invite, but one person says they've received nothing. Is there a step we are missing?

Yeah how does this work. I received a PS4 NA code and I sent my wife an invite. She received it on her Ubisoft Club iOS app and it notifed me on my app. Problem is I don't see where to download the game on her PS4 (it's already downloading on my ps4) if someone can help me with this I will send them the other two PS4 invites

Kleegamefan

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 16, 2017
Yeah how does this work. I received a PS4 NA code and I sent my wife an invite. She received it on her Ubisoft Club iOS app and it notifed me on my app. Problem is I don't see where to download the game on her PS4 (it's already downloading on my ps4) if someone can help me with this I will send them the other two PS4 invites

I should add that whoever helps me can pm their UPlay name and I will send them the invite. I will only send it once my wife's invite works

ODDI

Oct 27, 2017
Okay Wubisoft sent me an email and I got 2 PS4 invites to share, first 2 to quote gets in.

Allyougame

Oct 25, 2017
I should add that whoever helps me can pm their UPlay name and I will send them the invite. I will only send it once my wife's invite works
Check out http://thedivisiongame.com/beta with your wife's account logged in, beta access details should be there according to Ubisoft. I would presume that a download code would be present there.

If that doesn't work, check account.ubisoft.com and look under the Beta Access tab.

rezn0r

Oct 25, 2017
So I should update here in case it helps some people, now that I've sufficiently annoyed a few of you - I don't know if it's Uplay servers or what but my Uplay Windows client has been having issues all day and I'm guessing it's due to the servers getting hammered. But I was never seeing friend requests hit the client, I only finally saw them when going to the https://club.ubisoft.com in a web browser did I see any friend activity (thanks for the suggestion fivestarman). So I hope that helps some people who may think they are losing their minds.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
So I still got two more beta codes for the Xbox one on me. Go keep things simple, friend me on Xbla and the Ubisoft service whatever it is and send me a message so that I know who is who. Later today (in like six hours or so) I'll check it and send out the other two I have. ^__^

unAimed

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
AJGD-MAHW-RD7C-XALG should work as a universal code

Manda

Dec 8, 2017
I have 2 Xbox one people I can invite still, send me instructions on how to do Uplay or send me your Xbox live and I'll invite as soon as I see it.

Last edited:

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
First to reply gets a fresh Xbox One code which should also entitle you to three friend codes that you can use at your own discretion.

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
2 PC EU codes here, pm me your uplay id.

Edit: will try and give out the remaining tomorrow. Servers are playing up.

Last edited:

Pal

Tried to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone had a spare code for either PS4 or PC, I'd take one for sure! Thank you!