The Azn One

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Thirsty for a NA PS4 code is anyone kind of enough to send me one.
Thirst has been quenched.

Last edited:

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Ho ho ho.
oi6KYXF.jpg
I got three PC invites, and I'm gonna be abusing my power here, lads. I have:

One invite for the first person who says something good about DK64,

One for the first person who says something good about Fire Emblem Fates, and

One for the first person who can explain how Final Fantasy XII is the best in the series.

How far are you willing to go? :>

Hyaku Shiki

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Ho ho ho.

One for the first person who can explain how Final Fantasy XII is the best in the series.

I love playing DK64 with my kids! :)

FF13 had corridors, but I loved the LORE! Very much so! That lore made it the best in the series!

Nablith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Ho ho ho.

Final fantasy XII is the best in the series because it made me feel like I was playing an MMO RPG but I didn't have to deal with other people.

Also Fran was the ultimate ranger and I loved her in my party. :D

Deraldin

Oct 25, 2017

Fire Emblem Fates has the best Sim City implementation in the Fire Emblem series with the base construction aspect. I actually really enjoyed trying to make aesthetically pleasing layouts rather than just going for the most annoying to fight in.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Final fantasy XII is the best in the series because it made me feel like I was playing an MMO RPG but I didn't have to deal with other people.
Also Fran was the ultimate ranger and I loved her in my party. :D
Fire Emblem Fates has the best Sim City implementation in the Fire Emblem series with the base construction aspect.
Okay, that's all of 'em :P. Please PM me so I can friend you on Uplay.

PrimeRib

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for the tips. Yes you are correct that I am on PC, and preordered through the uPlay client (so I wouldn't expect the key). When I go to the beta website, I can see the friends option that then asks me to log in. Once signed in, the friends invite portion actually goes away, and I'm only presented the option to update my email, or change my console of choice for beta request. Tried signing out to both the client as well as my browser. Cleared cache, cookies, etc, but no luck. It really appears as if my profile is stuck to the registration request, versus acknowledging my preorder through uplay.

You are not alone, friend. I cannot see anything in friends list to provide them beta keys either. Multiple relogs/reboots. No dice.

Nablith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Still looking for a US PC invite. Looks like there's an issue with the invite ASaiyan was supposed to give me above.

Someone help me test out my new GPU, pleeeease? :D

Edit: Nevermind, I got my invite!

Last edited:

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I need a PC code please. I have an extra Xbox one that my wife sent me since she got 3 invites, but she was registered on Xbox and when you are registered on one platform the 3 codes you can give away are locked to the same platform.

So if anyone has a PC code to trade for a Xbox Code, I would be much appreciated.

My wife has 2 more Xbox Invites, so if give me your Uplay user name I will have her send you a Xbox Code.

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Gutsy move to start the technical demo with an unskippable cutscene advocating private gun ownership lmao

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Oh sorry thought you were looking for someone to trade with for them.

I didn't sign up for Uplay yet. I guess I need to do that?

Yes, that is how the invites go out. I created a new Uplay account hoping my Wife with her 3 invites could designate a different platform, but that did not work. Once you have created your account, send me your uplay user name and I will have her add you as a friend and send a code. It takes about 20 min after submission to receiver the code via email. I have one code ready, but saving it for someone that wants it that can give me a PC code. But my wife has 2 left to give out so get me your uplay user name soon.

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, that is how the invites go out. I created a new Uplay account hoping my Wife with her 3 invites could designate a different platform, but that did not work. Once you have created your account, send me your uplay user name and I will have her add you as a friend and send a code. It takes about 20 min after submission to receiver the code via email. I have one code ready, but saving it for someone that wants it that can give me a PC code. But my wife has 2 left to give out so get me your uplay user name soon.

Ok give me a moment to register.

Apr 8, 2018
I have 2 Uplay friend invites for Xbox up for grabs. Will PM the first 2 people who reply to this post so I can get the invites sent out.

Lenz

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Hey if anyone has a spare PS4 code I would be super grateful. Loved Division 1, but really would like to give this a shot before taking the plunge again

KKAAVVBB

Feb 7, 2019
Would love a NA ps4 code ! My friend gave all his away to strangers being kind, so hoping someone can be kind to me! He didn't know I didn't have one available! Thanks <3

ronchx

Feb 7, 2019
tctd2_metaimages_beta.jpg

IF YOU RECEIVE A CODE, PLEASE EDIT YOUR RESPONSE SO YOU DON'T RECEIVE A DUPLICATE!

Beta Details
Beta Rewards
When you participate in the beta, you get an exclusive weapon skin and a special reward when you complete the endgame mission.

Private Beta languages
The Private Beta will include the following languages:

• Voices: English
  • Text: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean

Beta Progress will not carry over
To ensure that all players start the game on the same level and enjoy a fair gaming experience, the progress achieved during the Beta will not transfer to the live server.

Private Beta download size
The Private Beta download size will be 46 GB. There might be small variations depending on which platform you play on, but it will not vary considerably.

Before the Private Beta begins, we will also publish a small patch of under 200 Mb.

As a reminder, pre-load will be available starting February 6th at 9am GMT.

=> How to download The Division 2 Private Beta

Private Beta Email Invites
Players who pre-ordered and redeemed their code will receive an email confirming their Beta access starting February 6th at 9 am GMT, when pre-load is made available.

Some selected players who registered on thedivisiongame.com/beta can also start to receive their Beta access by email starting February 6th at 9 am GMT.

The process is different for every platform, so just follow the instructions in the email you get.

Private Beta Friends Invites
All Private Beta players will be able to invite up to 3 of their Uplay friends to join them in the Private Beta. Friends invites will be available on thedivisiongame.com/beta starting February 6th at 5pm GMT.

Players joining the Private Beta through a friend invite will not have access to this feature.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking for a PC code if anyone has one, sredgrin there as well.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
If anyone has a spare PC Code would be very much appreciated. Got in thanks to a friend on XBox and I am now convinced I will be picking the game up. I'd like to see how my 980 Ti handles it if possible.

Believe my ubi club name is DirtyLarry531 if it is needed.

TIA if it is not too late.