• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
The Beast V4 is dead and Evil difficulty is unlocked! I'm tempted to go in there for a while just to farm PP in the ITOPOD, since PP gains are a lot better in Evil. It's going to be a long time before I have 10 trillion power to do the first evil adventure zone.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
The Beast V4 is dead and Evil difficulty is unlocked! I'm tempted to go in there for a while just to farm PP in the ITOPOD, since PP gains are a lot better in Evil. It's going to be a long time before I have 10 trillion power to do the first evil adventure zone.
the extra pp will be nice, plus you have access to new perks and new ngu.

I don't know how long it will take to get to floor 30 to reunlock time machine as obviously I'm still behind you.

I've killed the beast on hard now... gotta keep climbing to do chocoworld in a reasonable time for farming.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I just went in to Evil to see what it was like and reloaded my save I made pretty quickly. I didn't expect my Attack and Defense to start so low.

Oct 29, 2017
Started playing this about a week ago. Just beat the first titan and fully completed the basic challenge. This is incredibly addictive so far. I think the 24hr challenge scales up pretty fast so after second completion I'll just grind adventure and the ITOPOD for a bit.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Started playing this about a week ago. Just beat the first titan and fully completed the basic challenge. This is incredibly addictive so far. I think the 24hr challenge scales up pretty fast so after second completion I'll just grind adventure and the ITOPOD for a bit.
Yup it scales nicely. Don't feel the need to rush through the challenges, though some of them are worth forcing your way though. None of them are super worth doing all of them at your current level though. In general just look at the first completion bonus and how much it would be worth to you, as a lot of them are far more enjoyable when you are far stronger and can burn through them. I still haven't finished all of them because I would lose too much time/progress for too little rewards right now, but i will finish them soon.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, a number of us in the thread are in front of you and can offer some advice :)

Oct 29, 2017
Yup it scales nicely. Don't feel the need to rush through the challenges, though some of them are worth forcing your way though. None of them are super worth doing all of them at your current level though. In general just look at the first completion bonus and how much it would be worth to you, as a lot of them are far more enjoyable when you are far stronger and can burn through them. I still haven't finished all of them because I would lose too much time/progress for too little rewards right now, but i will finish them soon.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, a number of us in the thread are in front of you and can offer some advice :)
Thanks! I actually do have a question. Is it wise to grind all gear to level 100 before moving on to the next adventure zone? Also I feel like titan gear would take a long time to grind considering the respawn time.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
As I sit here three quarters of the way through an insane Cathammer 40K run in Kittens Game (as in, you have to make it to 40,000 years in a single run WITHOUT using time travel), I guess this isn't a terrible time to start another incremental?

oh god what am I doing with my life

(also, to defend Kittens Game a bunch: I played it many years ago and left when I felt like I'd run out of content, which did indeed only take a few months. Then two years ago I introduced it to my friend, who needed something to occupy her at work that didn't involve sound, and started playing again myself. It turned out there were entire mechanics that didn't exist when I'd last left the game. So worth going back to Kittens Game, they've added a bunch of stuff!)

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I've been pretty engrossed by this recently. Here's my question though: I feel like I've hit a wall after maxxing out the Mega set and unlocking Beards. The only challenges I've done so far have been Basic and 24hr and I'm eyeing the No Augs and No Equipment challenges for their first completion, but I'm not sure if it's worth trying for yet. I'm at 2k/34m/1.7k total energy and 450/3.3m/294 total magic with only a few dozen levels in the starter NGUs.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Well y'all I made it to UUG and beat him and can now instakill him. His rings are only level 30-40 though so far.
Ive got Megalands set maxed for a week but can't kill a damn thing in the Beardverse.
Is this the wall I've heard about??

Im currently doing NGU adventure it's at level 900.
Gold digger Adventure level 30
Advanced training several thousand
BEARd at like 108%

And I'm just not there yet lol.
Any advice? I've been pumping E/M bars and power because I was using 1:40k:1 and apparently should have been doing 1:20k:1 so it's a ton of XP to get power especially up.

Im having fun but there are so many things to do and I've got a wall that I'm sort of overwhelmed.

Like what should my base energy and magic caps be? I feel like they might be low but it's so expensive to raise bars/power that I simply don't make the XP needed lol.

I did 1 basic challenge and 1 24 hour.
Have been considering doing more but I'm not sure if that is wise yet and if so, which to do!

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Well y'all I made it to UUG and beat him and can now instakill him. His rings are only level 30-40 though so far.
Ive got Megalands set maxed for a week but can't kill a damn thing in the Beardverse.

BEARd at like 108%

Any advice? I've been pumping E/M bars and power because I was using 1:40k:1 and apparently should have been doing 1:20k:1 so it's a ton of XP to get power especially up.

Im having fun but there are so many things to do and I've got a wall that I'm sort of overwhelmed.

Like what should my base energy and magic caps be? I feel like they might be low but it's so expensive to raise bars/power that I simply don't make the XP needed lol.

Have been considering doing more but I'm not sure if that is wise yet and if so, which to do!

LOL, you are long overdue completing those basic challenges. You should've done them before reaching boss 70. The rewards would've made your game easier.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I actually do have a question. Is it wise to grind all gear to level 100 before moving on to the next adventure zone? Also I feel like titan gear would take a long time to grind considering the respawn time.

There's no need to wait on titan gear if you can move onto the next zone. Just hit the titans when you can and eventually you can auto kill them.

If you can't idle the next zone though just stick with collecting gear in the earlier zone, the set bonus is nice, but not 100% needed as you can come back after getting the zone after and get them much faster. That being said I personally got all my zone gears to 100 before moving to the next.
I've been pretty engrossed by this recently. Here's my question though: I feel like I've hit a wall after maxxing out the Mega set and unlocking Beards. The only challenges I've done so far have been Basic and 24hr and I'm eyeing the No Augs and No Equipment challenges for their first completion, but I'm not sure if it's worth trying for yet. I'm at 2k/34m/1.7k total energy and 450/3.3m/294 total magic with only a few dozen levels in the starter NGUs.
Beards are something that over time matter more but not a ton when you get them. Doing some challenges for the first completion isn't a bad idea, but don't be afraid to push advanced training some more if you aren't far from being able to do the next level. putting most of your energy into the adventure NGU will help a decent amount as well.

BEARd at like 108%

The general ratios I see are 1:37.5k:1 for power:cap:bars and then eventually you want a 3 energy to every 1 magic, but where you are at it's not even that horrible to go 8-10 energy for every one magic (magic will eventually matter but early on and especially with challenges energy matters way more.)
The other thing energy will help with is more advanced training. I've seen a lot of people leave it at a few thousand, but it continues to grow quite a bit up until 100k. (and then it gets a lot slower, but still matters beyond that as well but not until you have a lot more energy)

The challenges are always a tricky thing to time. You can do plenty of them, but the hours spent on that slow down your progress through adventure, and the longer you wait the faster you can do them. Part of the question is how far are you from being able to play in beardverse. Would 20% more power and toughness get you there, if so just grind some more advanced training until you can snipe gear. if not just play with some of the systems and let your ngus grow stronger, you have lots of things to play with, and there isn't too much of a wrong answer on what to do.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
There's no need to wait on titan gear if you can move onto the next zone. Just hit the titans when you can and eventually you can auto kill them.

If you can't idle the next zone though just stick with collecting gear in the earlier zone, the set bonus is nice, but not 100% needed as you can come back after getting the zone after and get them much faster. That being said I personally got all my zone gears to 100 before moving to the next.

Beards are something that over time matter more but not a ton when you get them. Doing some challenges for the first completion isn't a bad idea, but don't be afraid to push advanced training some more if you aren't far from being able to do the next level. putting most of your energy into the adventure NGU will help a decent amount as well.

The general ratios I see are 1:37.5k:1 for power:cap:bars and then eventually you want a 3 energy to every 1 magic, but where you are at it's not even that horrible to go 8-10 energy for every one magic (magic will eventually matter but early on and especially with challenges energy matters way more.)
The other thing energy will help with is more advanced training. I've seen a lot of people leave it at a few thousand, but it continues to grow quite a bit up until 100k. (and then it gets a lot slower, but still matters beyond that as well but not until you have a lot more energy)

The challenges are always a tricky thing to time. You can do plenty of them, but the hours spent on that slow down your progress through adventure, and the longer you wait the faster you can do them. Part of the question is how far are you from being able to play in beardverse. Would 20% more power and toughness get you there, if so just grind some more advanced training until you can snipe gear. if not just play with some of the systems and let your ngus grow stronger, you have lots of things to play with, and there isn't too much of a wrong answer on what to do.

Thanks for all the advice. I had read online to do those 2 challenges that I did and save the rest for later when they go faster.
For Beardverse, I am at 1.4M power/1M toughness. That's 24 hours since my last rebirth trying to pump my numbers to be able to farm beardverse a bit lol.
I haven't tried it in last 8 hours so maybe I can kill something there now!
I may try the first 2 troll challenges because the rewards are SO GOOD. But I am dreading it lol!

collige

Oct 31, 2017
The reason I haven't jumped into pushing through those challenge is because I'm not sure that my NGUs and Wandoos are strong enough to offset the challenge restrictions. My Wandoos 98 is at level 67. Do you think that's strong enough to pull off the No Augs challenge in a reasonable amount of time?

I also tend to pump my excess energy in a given rebirth into Wandoos rather than NGUs. Is that too shortsighted?

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for all the advice. I had read online to do those 2 challenges that I did and save the rest for later when they go faster.
For Beardverse, I am at 1.4M power/1M toughness. That's 24 hours since my last rebirth trying to pump my numbers to be able to farm beardverse a bit lol.
I may try the first 2 troll challenges because the rewards are SO GOOD. But I am dreading it lol!
You should have enough power/toughness to manual the zone at this point. After you get a few pieces of gear from the beardverse it should set you up pretty quickly to farming it.
The reason I haven't jumped into pushing through those challenge is because I'm not sure that my NGUs and Wandoos are strong enough to offset the challenge restrictions. My Wandoos 98 is at level 67. Do you think that's strong enough to pull off the No Augs challenge in a reasonable amount of time?

I also tend to pump my excess energy in a given rebirth into Wandoos rather than NGUs. Is that too shortsighted?
I'm trying to remember how long it originally took me to do that one. The reward was never super exciting to me so I put no augs off for a really really long time (until after I was starting the no time machine challenge). For both Augs and Wandoos the bonuses are nice at first but quickly fall off a cliff in terms of use for climbing. And in general Augs and Wandoos don't matter aside from making challenges easier later. The game is all about the progress through adventure and getting better gear. You will be slowed down from that far more then you will ever be slowed down climbing bosses.

Thus I would likely give it a bit more time before you do the no aug challenge to get your ngu up more. The no equipment one might be worth pushing your way through for the unlock as autoboost is nice. It pairs nicely with more basic challenges as it gets you more recycle boost which will matter more and more as the game goes on to fill your gear and cube.
So Wandoos and Aug bonuses can be nice for challenges, but they will come in time.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017

I also kept putting off the troll challenges. They're actually pretty easy as long as you can babysit it for awhile. You may randomly have all your energy returned to you and you'd want to be able to remedy that. Most of the trolls really aren't too bad. When I get the one that disables NGU or something I just rebirth lol.

I can beat the v1 Beast, btw, but did (some of) the troll challenges when I was in beardverse* I think. Things slow down a bit, but not as bad as you might think.

*edit: and again, I felt like I could have easily done them earlier

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Thus I would likely give it a bit more time before you do the no aug challenge to get your ngu up more. The no equipment one might be worth pushing your way through for the unlock as autoboost is nice. It pairs nicely with more basic challenges as it gets you more recycle boost which will matter more and more as the game goes on to fill your gear and cube.
So Wandoos and Aug bonuses can be nice for challenges, but they will come in time.
That makes sense. I'm pretty lost with what to do with NGUs in general, actually. I'm at less than level 100 into all of them with no idea what to prioritize.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
That makes sense. I'm pretty lost with what to do with NGUs in general, actually. I'm at less than level 100 into all of them with no idea what to prioritize.
the lower down on the tree they are the more they take to level.
the first 6 of the energy all level at the same rate, over on the magic tree each one gets far slower.

In a little bit in each of the first 6 energy ngu isn't bad, but your main focus for a while will be adventure, and once you can get drop chance moving decently that one isn't horrible either.

Respawn will be important when you play in itopod more, and gold, augs, power and wandoos isn't bad but don't need to go crazy on them as they help with the boss stuff and challenges, but not nearly as much as pushing adventure progress will.

as you get higher in adventure you get more and more exp coming in, which gets you more energy/magic and other things which helps you push those other ngu you neglected with just left overs later.

like mine are decently far along now, but you can see how much some of mine fall off still
n076UNR.png

kH7YwIv.png

those bottom ones just take a ton of time and energy to level.

That being said working to the soft caps of everything above magic ngu on the energy track and to ygg and exp on the magic track is a good thing to do as they will make a decent difference, but things drop off quite a bit after the soft cap and need tons of levels after that.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Speaking of challenges, I just started my last No TM Challenge. I finished No NGU earlier tonight. I'm trying to get to a higher level zone and then I'll let it idle overnight and hopefully finish it quickly tomorrow. That just leaves three 24 Hour challenges left in Normal mode for me. I don't know when I'll do those. The next one needs me to beat the level 240 boss. I could probably do it, but I don't know how much it will increase after that. I may save those challenges until I level NGUs some more.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Well! I am now at 2.6 million power and 2 million toughness so I can idle Beardverse. Things sure escalated quickly!
THANK YOU for the 1:37.5:1 ratio advice. My E/M Bars and Power are WAY overlevelled so I'm putting everything into caps and it's making a big difference.
I will say that I've been doing Beardverse about 12 hours now and the rate that either of the bosses show up is low, and on top of that their drop rate for armor/weapon seems VERY low lol! I think everything is around level 14, so this is going to take a hot ass minute. I've got as much drop chance stuff equipped as I can, while keeping the good stuff on for Power/Toughness.

As soon as I have this set maxed out I am doing more challenges. I can actively play for a bit so I'm going to TRY to get the first 2 troll challenges done. Magic NGU simply hasn't been worth it yet as a single level of anything is like 20 minutes+. And another accessory slot is what I need! I swear, accessory slots are the most important thing to me in this game. It seems huge to be able to have another one added to my arsenal. I'm actually sitting on enough AP (I bought it..I know i know lol) waiting for Evil difficulty to buy the last 2 there with AP. Other than that I think there is 1 for 30K exp, and I'm not sure if there are any more (i got the one in Perk tree). After that, I would really love the 2nd daycare slot but that amount of XP will take me years to acquire. I've had the yellow heart in that daycare since the start and I think it's at level 60 now, but I have like 4 other hearts I need to put in there and I'm impatient!@#$!@#$!#@

I'm having such a great time with this. I'm at around 700 hours in the last month, but I have had it running 24/7 on my computer since the day I got it. but I have played a HELL of a lot active too in that time.

THanks for this thread - it's the reason I found the game. I had never heard of it and was like "hell, why not. Might as well try it" and well, we know how THAT went lol.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Well! I am now at 2.6 million power and 2 million toughness so I can idle Beardverse. Things sure escalated quickly!
THANK YOU for the 1:37.5:1 ratio advice. My E/M Bars and Power are WAY overlevelled so I'm putting everything into caps and it's making a big difference.
I will say that I've been doing Beardverse about 12 hours now and the rate that either of the bosses show up is low, and on top of that their drop rate for armor/weapon seems VERY low lol! I think everything is around level 14, so this is going to take a hot ass minute. I've got as much drop chance stuff equipped as I can, while keeping the good stuff on for Power/Toughness.

As soon as I have this set maxed out I am doing more challenges. I can actively play for a bit so I'm going to TRY to get the first 2 troll challenges done. Magic NGU simply hasn't been worth it yet as a single level of anything is like 20 minutes+. And another accessory slot is what I need! I swear, accessory slots are the most important thing to me in this game. It seems huge to be able to have another one added to my arsenal. I'm actually sitting on enough AP (I bought it..I know i know lol) waiting for Evil difficulty to buy the last 2 there with AP. Other than that I think there is 1 for 30K exp, and I'm not sure if there are any more (i got the one in Perk tree). After that, I would really love the 2nd daycare slot but that amount of XP will take me years to acquire. I've had the yellow heart in that daycare since the start and I think it's at level 60 now, but I have like 4 other hearts I need to put in there and I'm impatient!@#$!@#$!#@

I'm having such a great time with this. I'm at around 700 hours in the last month, but I have had it running 24/7 on my computer since the day I got it. but I have played a HELL of a lot active too in that time.

THanks for this thread - it's the reason I found the game. I had never heard of it and was like "hell, why not. Might as well try it" and well, we know how THAT went lol.
The exp seems like a lot, but I've been playing for 68 days now, and I'm now getting like 200k exp just from farming itopod overnight and auto killing titans :P so it will get up there.

also if you are impatient, assuming you bought AP with the special packs and got the hearts and consumables from that, you could always pop a charm boost to double your drop rate. They are best saved for later, but if you don't mind spending money on AP from time to time you can always force things earlier with them :P

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
The exp seems like a lot, but I've been playing for 68 days now, and I'm now getting like 200k exp just from farming itopod overnight and auto killing titans :P so it will get up there.

also if you are impatient, assuming you bought AP with the special packs and got the hearts and consumables from that, you could always pop a charm boost to double your drop rate. They are best saved for later, but if you don't mind spending money on AP from time to time you can always force things earlier with them :P

Yeah I don't mind spending the AP for that double drop. I actually activated it this morning to try and get beardverse set done asap.

Oct 29, 2017
Am now at the point where I can idle GRB which is nice, but wow my boss progress has definitely hit a wall after ~70 (just did boss 79). Can't just rebirth every hour or so anymore. I think I'll have to grind adventure, doing challenges has slowed down my progress in that mode.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I've put about 24 hours of semi-active play into the game so far (as in the game's been open but I haven't always paid attention to it), and beaten up to boss 50.

I think my issue so far is that most incrementals have a sweet spot where you can't just leave the game to run by itself forever, but you also don't have to do a lot of laborious upkeep on a regular basis. NGU feels like it's still very much in the laborious upkeep phase.

I've been resetting anywhere between a half hour to two hours per rebirth. The goal has mostly to keep the number going up, partially because I know about the 200XP bonus for the rapid rebirths and I want to make sure I can actually get that. But so far, each rebirth goes something like this:
  • initialization: start gaining training levels, nuke the first X bosses, start Adventure idling on the highest dungeon I can reliably clear for the time machine benefits, then tune down as needed
  • pump energy into first training options until cap, then wait a few minutes (optionally pour excess energy into augments)
  • rinse and repeat until hitting final training options and maxing out the cap drop on everything, while killing some additional bosses
  • farm items in adventure for a while, spend XP on improving energy/magic for the most part (occasionally adventure stats but not really just yet)
  • oh yeah I guess I should do magic stuff, I always forget magic stuff until much later in the run because duh
  • rebirth when number is high enough
And that's... kind of it? But I have to pay attention to all of that stuff, it doesn't just happen automatically, which is kind of a pain. And yes, I can leave the game idling or shut it down, but then I'm not making progress on some of the items above (energy doesn't just cascade into the next training level, that's apparently something I have to buy/unlock much later?) so when I come back, the only thing I've really earned is a higher number, and that's it.

I can see from other people's comments and the new player guide that there is a ton more to do in the game, I just haven't gotten there yet. And I'm sure eventually I'll figure out the right balance. But I think I'm putting this down for a little while, it's already starting to take over my gaming time and that feels like the opposite of what an incremental should do.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
store.steampowered.com

NGU IDLE on Steam

NGU Idle is a Free To Play Idle game that's full of weird humor, tons of upgrades and hundreds of hours of content! Try out NGU Idle today and experience the joy of Numbers Going Up!

It looks horrible. The humor's not really funny. But this game will last you a looooong time. Microtransactions are available, but are purely optional since with enough play time, you can get anything worth getting from the shop.

If you've had any interest in the incremental genre, this is the end all be all. It's got a fair bit of depth and the developer updates it constantly.

I've been playing for 320 days now.

Here's a guide to help get started. The wiki is also a great source of information.

Reviews:
curse you!

Sign

Oct 31, 2017
Word of advice for the Troll challenges, when it loses all your energy don't forget to go back to basic training and put your energy back into the abilities. I just finished my first challenge block in evil and I can't count the number of times I forgot that in both evil and normal and made things way harder on myself.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Word of advice for the Troll challenges, when it loses all your energy don't forget to go back to basic training and put your energy back into the abilities. I just finished my first challenge block in evil and I can't count the number of times I forgot that in both evil and normal and made things way harder on myself.
yeah... I forgot that a number of times myself lol.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
as for me, I'm on the verge of entering Evil now. Trying to decide if I want to go in tonight or wait a few more days.

I've been able to go into it for the last two or three weeks, but I've been waiting and trying to get NGUs up. I'm probably just going to go in and stay in after this last 24 hour rebirth ends. I saw a post on the Reddit last night that said it's a bad idea to stay out, if you can get in to Evil. They said it's best to go in as soon as you can so you can start farming more PP and Advance Training levels.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I've been able to go into it for the last two or three weeks, but I've been waiting and trying to get NGUs up. I'm probably just going to go in and stay in after this last 24 hour rebirth ends. I saw a post on the Reddit last night that said it's a bad idea to stay out, if you can get in to Evil. They said it's best to go in as soon as you can so you can start farming more PP and Advance Training levels.
I needed to get my stats high enough to at least be able to snipe the next zone for gold since my time machine is going to be reduced quite a bit.

that reduction will make my exp a bit less from lower diggers, and magic will be mostly dead, but yeah more pp and perk choices will be nice. I'm thinking about trying tonight after my 24 hour cycle, but of course I will start a new cycle and save, so if it goes poorly I can reload without losing too much progress.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
That's what I've been doing. I've been doing a lot of 24 hour rebirths to get bonuses from the beads and fruits to get my Adventure Stats up. This rebirth has been going almost 22 hours and I'm at 6 trillion power and 3 trillion toughness. I can get more from letting Advanced Training run. I've done four of the Evil Basic Challenges. After this rebirth, I'm going to do the last one for the extra 10% adventure stat bonus and then I'll get going on Evil for real.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
That's what I've been doing. I've been doing a lot of 24 hour rebirths to get bonuses from the beads and fruits to get my Adventure Stats up. This rebirth has been going almost 22 hours and I'm at 6 trillion power and 3 trillion toughness. I can get more from letting Advanced Training run. I've done four of the Evil Basic Challenges. After this rebirth, I'm going to do the last one for the extra 10% adventure stat bonus and then I'll get going on Evil for real.
my current stats are
6LsVGz7.png

19 hours into my run (with beast mode on and about 300k advanced training)
which should be enough to hit a few things in the next zone.
im just curious how much my exp gain will suffer from lower time machine and what not. More PP would be nice though.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
I keep eyeballing that lazy itopod shifter.

I feel I should save my AP for a heart. I have one leveling up in daycare and it'd be nice to be able to purchase another right away when daycare's done.

But I keep eyeballing that thing... I think I just want to spend because I'm quarantine bored.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever heard of this genre much less played it, ill give it a gander.
I hope you enjoy :)
I keep eyeballing that lazy itopod shifter.

I feel I should save my AP for a heart. I have one leveling up in daycare and it'd be nice to be able to purchase another right away when daycare's done.

But I keep eyeballing that thing... I think I just want to spend because I'm quarantine bored.
the itopod shifter is nice. If you end up spending some money on packs I think it's included in the first one (maybe the second) it's nice but you won't really need it until a bit later when you live in itopod quite a bit more. Hearts are solid in general as well. as their bonuses tend to be helpful. Though the one that gives you more AP is the most helpful since it eventually pays for itself :P

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I'm (slowly) idling Evilverse! I'm going to wait for a couple pieces of gear to drop, so I can put them in my Daycare to start leveling, then I'll rebirth. I'm almost at two days in this current rebirth.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
I hope you enjoy :)

the itopod shifter is nice. If you end up spending some money on packs I think it's included in the first one (maybe the second) it's nice but you won't really need it until a bit later when you live in itopod quite a bit more. Hearts are solid in general as well. as their bonuses tend to be helpful. Though the one that gives you more AP is the most helpful since it eventually pays for itself :P

I bought a pack once I realized I was playing this game quite a bit and wanted to contribute. Don't remember what it was, but it was probably the cheapest pack. Now that I've played this long I'll probably get that $22 one, pretty sure that's The one that has the itopod shifter in it.
And I just bought the PP heart today. It's nice and cozy with the QP heart in my daycare. PP heart was the first one I got, with the points I got from the pack.

I really like the game, though I'm at a bit of a boring walk right now. (Working my way up the beast levels towards chocolate) Gonna do some more challenges soon.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm (slowly) idling Evilverse! I'm going to wait for a couple pieces of gear to drop, so I can put them in my Daycare to start leveling, then I'll rebirth. I'm almost at two days in this current rebirth.
>.>
I'm up to idling the zone after evilverse now. If I could get to the next titan I could beat them up but the crawl to there is so slow lol.
I bought a pack once I realized I was playing this game quite a bit and wanted to contribute. Don't remember what it was, but it was probably the cheapest pack. Now that I've played this long I'll probably get that $22 one, pretty sure that's The one that has the itopod shifter in it.
And I just bought the PP heart today. It's nice and cozy with the QP heart in my daycare. PP heart was the first one I got, with the points I got from the pack.

I really like the game, though I'm at a bit of a boring walk right now. (Working my way up the beast levels towards chocolate) Gonna do some more challenges soon.
There are some walls you hit, but they aren't bad. by the time you hit them you have so many systems to play with that it's less the wall will take forever to get over, and more... ooh which system will help me get over the wall the fastest.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
>.>
I'm up to idling the zone after evilverse now. If I could get to the next titan I could beat them up but the crawl to there is so slow lol.

I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I've been in Evil for over a week and can barely idle Evilverse, but you've been in Evil for less than a week and already idle the zone after.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I've been in Evil for over a week and can barely idle Evilverse, but you've been in Evil for less than a week and already idle the zone after.
I waited a while before going into evil, farming my fruits, upping my ngu, getting things in itopod...

but if I had to guess....
advanced training or beards.

i'm only 20 minutes into this run so my advanced training isn't as high as it normally is
j41fPzN.png

but those numbers are mostly just based off my banks of my previous numbers which toughness was around 3.5 mil and power was like 5 mil.

and I did a lot of 24 hour rebirths for my beards to get the numbers up on that

JVVZvyZ.png

my ngu currently look like
6U8NGvZ.png

iKLv8MX.png

and I pushed evil ngu enough to get them to look like
LAA2j80.png

nur1Flk.png

guff bonuses could also be a factor as I pushed them some as well
dhHxVLX.png

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I'm finally making progress in Evil. I just rebirhted about 45 minutes ago. This rebirth, I should make it to the Greasy Nerd. My last rebirth, I was at boss 125, but didn't have anywhere near the stats to actually kill it. Tomorrow night, I should get to the Nerd's Mom and then start doing the puzzle to unlock Greasy Nerd. I should have it unlocked Thursday night. I'll be glad to finally make some progress. It seems like forever since I made any progress in the game.

Sign

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah that initial climb is real rough, having at least the first 3-4 bank perks for AT and Beards makes a big difference, especially on the climb to Nerdv2.

Along with my previous PSA about Troll challenges I will add don't forget to make your PP digger active when changing back from farming a zone to farming ITOPOD as well as when eating Fruit of Rage, I have lost out on a lot of extra PP from repeatedly doing that and for forgetting to raise my max level in ITOPOD (didn't notice for about a week, optimum level jumped about 20 levels once I noticed and fixed it.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm finally making progress in Evil. I just rebirhted about 45 minutes ago. This rebirth, I should make it to the Greasy Nerd. My last rebirth, I was at boss 125, but didn't have anywhere near the stats to actually kill it. Tomorrow night, I should get to the Nerd's Mom and then start doing the puzzle to unlock Greasy Nerd. I should have it unlocked Thursday night. I'll be glad to finally make some progress. It seems like forever since I made any progress in the game.
I'm glad to hear you are making progress again :)

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I can idle chocolate, but not quickly and drops are really rare. I'm going back into Itopod to grind up some bank levels.

I can idle Beast v3 but it doesn't autokill for me - what's up with that?

Also: questing is so slow! I have the orange heart maxed, and have Faster Questing from the sellout shop. Still really slow.

Also: If I have Five O'Clock Shadow maxed out it says beards reach max in 12 hours, so that means 12 hour rebirths instead of 24 hour rebirths are more efficient for raising beards, right?

Sign

Oct 31, 2017
Well, I can idle chocolate, but not quickly and drops are really rare. I'm going back into Itopod to grind up some bank levels.

I can idle Beast v3 but it doesn't autokill for me - what's up with that?

Also: questing is so slow! I have the orange heart maxed, and have Faster Questing from the sellout shop. Still really slow.

Also: If I have Five O'Clock Shadow maxed out it says beards reach max in 12 hours, so that means 12 hour rebirths instead of 24 hour rebirths are more efficient for raising beards, right?

Idle for Beast v3 is 120e+9/100e+9 (P/T) where the auto-kill is 250e+9/160e+9 so you likely just have to boost your power and toughness a little more to hit auto-kill.

Questing is slow for quite a while, if you have the time, I recommend manually completing the major quests and getting your quest drops maxxed for that extra QP boost.

I forget where your fruit levels are around that point but I know that even with five o'clock shadow I still was doing 24-hour RB's to max out fruit.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
Ah good point about the fruit. 24 hours it is!

AND I forgot that autokill=\=idle kill, duh. Thanks again!

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
The RNG Gods have blessed me. I've won the AP jackpot the last two daily spins.