• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Damn that's a close shave though, the driver could have been lucky and just slide right under it because of tolerance.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hope that we keep getting these videos for the rest of my life. I get joy every time this thread gets bumped.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
God damn, I thought the days of clean peels like that were over once the bridge was raised. How wrong I was. The bridge claims yet another!

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the days of such roof removals was over since it's been quiet lately. Damn

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
That was one of the best ones in a long time, wow. I love how the driver never even stopped. Just like, "yeah, this is fine"

I thought the days of such roof removals was over since it's been quiet lately. Damn
It's definitely gotten less common ever since the bridge was raised 8 inches and they installed a ton of motion detectors and gigantic signs telling truck drivers to go around. But there's always going to be someone like today's driver...

Oct 27, 2017
8aa023276e2ecce6aa8091f498762554.gif

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
It's a blessed day every time I get reminded this bridge exists.

Zarathustra

Oct 27, 2017
This bridge was a public enemy and a real terrorist a few years ago. I discovered the channel during quarantine, good times.

Laephis

Jun 25, 2021
The only thing that would make this thread better is if there was some way to follow up on what happens to these idiots afterwards.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
That truck has hit that beam before. It's most likely local and check out the scratch marks on the beam.

Lebon30

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I always love seeing that thread in my notifications. That means I need to go to YT before coming here.

Man, the bridge has seen a LOT of action lately. Can't complain.

MyDudeMango

Jul 17, 2021
Canada
It's easy to forget with all the Ls taken by drivers that the bar is meant to protect the bridge as much as it is to stop them. Serious asshole move plowing on through like that, could have damaged the rails.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Oh man the bridge finally met its match. Almost like it was specifically designed to get through. That garbage truck gave zero fucks

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
It's easy to forget with all the Ls taken by drivers that the bar is meant to protect the bridge as much as it is to stop them. Serious asshole move plowing on through like that, could have damaged the rails.

Dude is getting fired. Likely a few thousand dollar ticket, company will get hit with a bigger one, and more if they didn't call it in while filmed. I had many of delays on trains as inspection teams come out after a truck hit.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
The yellow beam isn't actually part of the rail bridge itself.
Yes, but look at the bridge itself. Something on it jumps up after the garbage truck hits the bridge after the yellow beam.

I don't think it's the rails, looks more like a pipe that's running along the side of the bridge, but for something on top to bounce like that is bad news.