• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Have they said anything about this title being cross-generational?

Thanks.
It's Xbox One/PC so far that's likely to have a XSX upgrade/version but hasn't been officially announced. I expect at the July showcase when they announce episode 1 is available now they'll also announce "Optimized for XSX" as well as "Smart Delivery".

OP
OP
Hadok

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
EVA3MrLUUAAtwYA

EU8GszXUYAIAa-P

ETe869NUYAA5Gj9

EWOW7qqVAAUvmzw

snowy environnements FTW !

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
The environments are beautiful, stunning. It's a shame the character models/faces are so awful as per Dontnod tradition, which is a shame in games which are so focused on character interaction. If they could get the budget/resource/tech to fix that side of things then it would really nudge their games up a level.

bing

Banned
Apr 27, 2020
nowhere, canada
Is this still just "coming this summer"? No date?
They've confirmed that it'll be featured at the Xbox event in July, so more info will probably be available then

The environments are beautiful, stunning. It's a shame the character models/faces are so awful as per Dontnod tradition, which is a shame in games which are so focused on character interaction. If they could get the budget/resource/tech to fix that side of things then it would really nudge their games up a level.
Yeah, the facial animations feel like a downgrade from LiS 2. This game was made by a different team, but still.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Definitely gave me some interest! As someone living in Alaska, I think having Alaskan Native representation and making sure it is authentic is huge. There are a lot of negative stereotypes involving Alaskan Natives that a lot of the locals immediately felt comfortable disclosing to me and pretty much anyone. I've seen some games focus on Alaska's beautiful scenery but I'm hoping this game sheds some light on its indigenous peoples too.

OP
OP
Hadok

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
interview with August Aiden Black ,the voice of Tyler Ronan,(uploaded from the Microsoft stream).

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
giphy.gif

We have a Gamepass date on August 27th <3
Weekly format is a bit bizarre but if you manage to keep up will be a nice weekly discussion bump.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is my most hyped game. Love anything Dontnod does. Already preloaded whatever it installs on the xbox store lol

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone know if Britt Baron is voicing the girl from the trailer? Can't find any info regarding it but it really sounded like her after FFVIIR.