Something I should have added in the OP
  • BAD

Oct 25, 2017
    USA
    I mean you're free to change it if you so desire I won't even complain.

But yeah because she's been shit on for existing for years, literally people made her the villain of Kayne ruining her awards speech. She's been called a snake, she's been tied to white supremacy based on absolutely nothing.

She genuinely actually is owed an apology from a lot of people.

I t seems I was overzealous but she's long been someone I've admired for her compassion and admiration of her fan base and her willingness to connect to them, visit them, and basically never forget them despite how fucking huge she got. Yet when she's interrupted at an awards speech, or had her music sold out from under her.... She's always been derided... her voice was always demanded politically despite her not being a politician, and despite few others celebs being asked the same, especially no male celebs. So it's just really genuinely great to see her speaking so openly like this as frankly you don't actually see it a lot from that level of superstardom.... But hey if I fucked up on the thread title I fucked up on the thread title.
    Maybe your OP should point out she's been speaking against the GOP and their "homophobic racists" (her words) very publicly for at least a couple years. Half the thread seems to think this is her first time picking a side, when it's not even remotely her first time.