• Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
  • Developer: Bandai Namco Studios
  • Players: 1, co-op 2 to 4 (local)
  • Ratings: RP
  • Localization:
    • Voice-Overs: English, Japanese
    • Subtitles: English, Neutral Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese, French
About

Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition!

A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, Tales of Vesperia is one of the most beloved entries in the 'Tales of' series and returns with beautifully remastered full HD graphics, never before seen characters, expanded story, and much more!

Key Features

• A Beloved Tale Returns — The tale of a young hero on a quest for justice that captivated Tales fans returns to Xbox and makes its way for the first time to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam!
  • Everything in One Edition! — Dive into the definitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
  • The Party Grows Stronger! — Yuri sets sail on his adventure with Estelle, a young noble woman; Karol; a boy in pursuit of a guild to call his own; Rita, an eccentric scholar; Raven, a laid-back archer; Judith, a mysterious dragoon; and Repede, a pipe-smoking dog… and now two more playable characters join the fray!
  • Patty Fleur, a cheerful and tough young pirate girl in search of treasure, adventure… and her forgotten memories.
  • Flynn Scifo, Yuri's best friend and an Imperial Knight, now joins the rest on their journey!
  • Fight with Flair! — Assemble your favorite team and enjoy exciting real-time battles with all new Mystic Artes and skills!

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/06/tales-o...ed-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc#CXMcwJVs0KQ7KMLK.99

Up2: Confirmed! Coming 2018!

Up: A now deleted tweet by Bandai Namco Brazli confirmed the game is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Steam.

DfW58rdW0AQksJH.jpg:large

Didn't say exclusive so probably coming to the other platforms.

DfXqa3oVMAI7e8G.jpg:large

DfXq7B3W4AAh0z9.jpg:large

DfXq7BxXcAEpppe.jpg:large

Last edited:

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Welcome to the motherfucking GOAT Tales game with the best protagonist a jrpg has ever had.

latest

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Namyu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whyyy did this have to be announced at this conference and why were there no other platforms listed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
Glad they're finally bringing the PS3 version's content westward. Picking this up Day 1.

selo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
2nd best Tales game(Although best male protag), hope it makes it to PC as well

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Its OKnif Xbox gets this time exclusivity though, need something for them. I still buy it for PS4 but at least Tales of Vesperia gets first dibs there

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
PS3 content, too! Man, I could cry right now! What a brilliant surprise in the conference!

Will definitely play as Flynn whenever I can.

Do wonder which platforms it launches on.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
Please have the 360's "type C" font as selectable because the one shown in the trailer is not anywhere near as good.

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
Day one physical/Collectors Edition for me

Will definitely be buying this on Xbox purely out of legacy lol

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Xbox purchase redeemed, I'm the happiest man alive right now on God, you can play as Flynn like damn! Who's the pirate girl!? I love life right now.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Yeah it was a world première, so PS4 seems a lock. Here's hoping for a Switch version.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I'm not a fan of the Tales franchise... but I ADORE Tales of Vesperia and am thrilled a new generation of gamers get to experience it for the first time with it looking better than ever.

Animekatt

Oct 25, 2017
As soon as the trailer came up, I jumped up and continually said "omg omg omg". My bf was just starin at me funny and tell me to calm down. NO! I'm happy!! If this is exclusive, I will again buy an XBOX for this game.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not exclusive, never had a chance to be lol

They wouldn't do that to Vesperia AGAIN