Do you think Incineroar still have a shot at making in Smash Bros as playable character?

• Yes

Votes: 375 55.7%
  • No

Votes: 298 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, there's always going to be people who are way too reactionary and say "take X thing out of the game that I hate." Doesn't mean you should give them the time of day, it's just immature. Bayonetta deserves to be in the game regardless of design flaws with the way she plays in Smash.
I bet you play Petshop in Capcom's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Last edited:

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_p2rhwfMuRE1vkdz8po1_r1_500.gif

I am so incredibly thankful to have the One True Prophet on my side on this

How would you react if you woke up and kencineroar was standing over your bed staring into your eyes?

wake up again from the nightmare

Give me a gen 5 mon instead, I want playable Genesect so I can make a case for there being a Kamen Rider in the game.

Hell yes! I always loved the idea of playable Genesect. Such a cool Pokemon. It could attack with all of the different drives!

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
I am so incredibly thankful to have the One True Prophet on my side on this

wake up again from the nightmare

Hell yes! I always loved the idea of playable Genesect. Such a cool Pokemon. It could attack with all of the different drives!
I think his design is killer and like I mentioned his origin is a reference to the original Kamen Rider(turned into a robot by an evil organization).

Plus we have so many Fire type characters in Smash it would be nice to get something different.

Jaq'or

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jun 6, 2018
It's not hard to nerf Witch Twist, just don't make it like frame 4 and safe on block, which AFAIK they already did do that.

Pretty much all her strongest options already got nerfed.

This. Horizontal range got a nerf and I think its startup is on frame 6? Why people still complain about Bayo after all the well documented nerfs is beyond me lol

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
This. Horizontal range got a nerf and I think its startup is on frame 6? Why people still complain about Bayo after all the well documented nerfs is beyond me lol
People hate her lol. They likely lost to someone using her in a tourney/online. I've always found her to be a fun character to play as. Very versatile.

I think she's important for having more women in the game too, we could use even more even with Inkling(F), Isabelle, and Daisy added. I'm not sure what to consider Dark Samus lol

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
The 'Gator from Pinball: Revenge of the 'Gator, the only game to date to feature The 'Gator.

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think his design is killer and like I mentioned his origin is a reference to the original Kamen Rider(turned into a robot by an evil organization).

Plus we have so many Fire type characters in Smash it would be nice to get something different.

Back in the Smash 3DS / Wii U speculation days I always put forth Genesect as my candidate for a playable Pokemon up until XY came out. The monkey paw is that thanks to TPC fuckery it probably wouldn't get its incredible shiny colors as an alt.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
Can't quite make sense of it no matter how I look at it. Dedar? Katsini? I'm so lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.