Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a metaphor for Bayonetta's ladder combos?

No!

I've always felt that the natural comparison for the Smash 4 experience is to a case of diarrhea.

First off, you learn that it's coming. Just out of nowhere, and then you suddenly know. And very soon you can't take it. You know it'll come out, but you need it to happen now.

Then it comes out. And it's great. You're overjoyed. It just keeps you locked to your seat with its seemingly endless stream of content. You're in disbelief that there could be so much.

But it peters out. And you're somehow unsatisfied. There was plenty there, but you still feel like you're not really done. You stick with it for a while, but you just get that feeling that there really should have been more.

Hopefully Ultimate ends up feeling more like a truly complete package than that.

This is disgustingly on point. Like I definitely went from thinking Smash 4 was terrific, to just thinking it's okay with a great multiplayer.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Cybersai wants the Dix so bad

(and so do I)

I guess we have that Geno art thing Heath posted about yesterday too? It wasn't really anything, but if we're full on crazy...
I personally categorised that under our smash era naming convention* of "ARMs level reach" so admittedly I kinda forgot.

* see also "Hard Lock" for the opposite end of the spectrum.

wildvine47

Feb 20, 2018
Just saying...seems like a lot of effort to add that new water effect to Squirtle's run animation and not reuse it, no?
Ah, so you don't know anything and are just spitballing then? Ah well, business as usual. Shame, would've been cool to have a leaker that could give us some tidbits the status of characters like Geno/Isaac/Banjo/Rayman/Impa/Dixie/etc. You know, the ones we're in the dark entirely about.

Anyways, with K. Rool in the roster, now there needs to be a new "too ugly/irrelevant" villain to crowd behind. And I know just the guy who fulfills all those requirements.

latest

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming Vergeben is going to be right about all his claims, but no one leaked Richter, Chrom, Dark Samus or K.Rool.

wildvine47

Feb 20, 2018
My biggest hope for Vergeben is that his other two sources come out and go "I dunno what that third guy is smokin but the Gen 7 Pokemon rep is definitely Tapu Koko"

The dream

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I missed the part where the poke fandom really got behind Tapu Koko as a loved pokemon, I still just see yet another messy as heck legendary design.

barley

Banned
Aug 16, 2018
Is Dixie in or not, barley do you know?

Of course she is! They couldn't add K Rool without Dixie. People would freak out.

The end of the K Rool trailer is a great setup for the Dixie trailer.

To add more cred, I'll drop some little details: we're getting a Chameleon Twist trophy & "N64 Bumper" as an item, separate from the regular Bumper.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of course she is! They couldn't add K Rool without Dixie. People would freak out.

To add more cred, I'll drop some little details: we're getting a Chameleon Twist trophy & "N64 Bumper" as an item, separate from the regular Bumper.

I can't tell who's trolling who.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I don't get it. Do you have inside info or not. Be straight and don't bs with me.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017

Man, you were having a good run until here.

Status
Not open for further replies.