• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which event do you think we would see 6th character reveal at?

• General Direct (in Feb)

Votes: 93 25.8%
  • General Direct (in March)

Votes: 45 12.5%
  • E3

Votes: 173 47.9%
  • Random Smash Presentation before E3

Votes: 50 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Can't wait to hear this song when the reveal trailer starts.

Then after the splash screen, we get a sick remix of this track during the gameplay segment:

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
The coffee is wearing off so I'm starting to crash, but it's still too early to go to bed even though the reveal is at 6am. Halp

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
It might be Travis Touchdown. Personally I'd be disappointed if Travis was #5 but that's what I'm going with.

Me too. Never did like his games, built upon horrible wiggle controls (yes I'm aware the second one had button controls but they were not good either). I loved Suda's traditional games like Lollipop Chainsaw and Killer is Dead more than NMH. Nothing beats traditional button mashing.

Tokki

Feb 10, 2019
Guys, it's my birthday tomorrow. That means Fighter #5 is my birthday present, so if they end up being a character that I don't want, then I'll be asking Mr. Sakurai for the receipt and exchanging them for someone else. You've been warned.

Can't wait to hear this song when the reveal trailer starts.

Then after the splash screen, we get a sick remix of this track during the gameplay segment:

I would unironically accept Yumetaro, if only for the remixed music we would get with him. Gimmick's soundtrack is so damn good.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
You know whar that means y'all

Metroid is getting in Smash then
brb spreading that Verified Leaker Zippo knows FP5 is another Metroid rep (and probably Sylux).

Guys, it's my birthday tomorrow. That means Fighter #5 is my birthday present, so if they end up being a character that I don't want, then I'll be asking Mr. Sakurai for the receipt and exchanging them for someone else. You've been warned.

I would unironically accept Yumetaro, if only for the remixed music we would get with him. Gimmick's soundtrack is so damn good.
If you don't like the next character, you have to regift it to the next Playstation All-Stars game that will totally happen.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Zero suit Dark Samus confirmed
p6jfhcux1lf11.jpg

this should've been an alt :(

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
It's a shame that Yumetaro is probably never going to happen (because i'd absolutely love to have Gimmick's OST in Smash); but if we ever get a different Sunsoft rep (probably Jason & Sophia 3rd), my only hope is that they're as generous as SNK was and give us a full suite of their music.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
I am going to sleep now and when I wake up there will only be like 5 hours left until the reveal.
That's going to be so nice.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Quick, someone run through that entire chart and give a detailed explanation of each Arle.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Here's my battle records before the next fighter comes out/is announced

Banjo and Hero caught up real fast on characters I had been using since Day 1

Ah, now this is interesting. Everyone post their stats, cause I'm super interested. I never would have taken Ned for a Dark Samus player for some reason.

I'm gonna post mine when I get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.