What system are you primarily gonna play Street Fighter 6 on?

• PlayStation 5

Votes: 852 43.8%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 28 1.4%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 229 11.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 38 2.0%
  • PC / Steam

Votes: 798 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

barjed

Project Lead
Verified
Aug 31, 2018
So I've decided that I am going to try to switch to leverless when the game lands. Initially I thought I will stick with Raion, I even modded the pivot but then if I don't make an attempt to learn now then when? And I have a Karbox I bought thanks to Era last year.

This is going to be painful, welp.

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I can only choose between 4 commentators it seems. 2 from Japan and 2 from USA. Gonna go with Tasty Steve. Always liked his commentry. In the beta we had James Chen commentating. Guess we have to buy extra commentators.

Edit: Should have continued further before typing :P There are more commentators to choose from.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
do we know if a d1 patch has landed (and what it does)? i still have hope that they improve the reduced refreshrate for background characters in WT. or fix the weird setup in resolution mode for WT (fights janky 30 fps but walking around is 60).

Numb

Oct 25, 2017

conan-o-brien-window.gif

Stuck at work watching this.
That Deejay color is sick will 100% get it.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
How is the game on PS4?

unfornutaly the game can't run on my gaming laptop (1050 GTX :( )

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Grabbing the standard version now, lets go!

I was leaning towards deluxe but they have no pictures to show wth they are talking about with colors and costumes so instead of googling, ill save the money.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Bah PSN got me all hyped up…it's showing June 1st (i.e today, eu world). But that's wrong ain't it? :<

Twelvy

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo
I have never tried on SFV, but does anyone know if you can have the same capcom ID for a copy of the game on steam and PS5?
Are you sharing your progress (basically, just LP) across the 2 platforms?

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand trick doesnt work on steam for this game? It worked for RE4

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to do what I always do, and main Dhalsim. He's usually not as focused on combos, but rather on spacing and using normals intermixed with special moves, which suits me fine, as combos with difficult timing are my bane in fighting games. It's also fun to play a character that most people don't really focus on.

Any early impressions of how he handles in 6? Hopefully he's a decent alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.