curb

Oct 27, 2017
www.lego.com

The Razor Crest™ 75292 | Star Wars™ | Buy online at the Official LEGO® Shop US

Cool, buildable Star Wars: The Mandalorian™ The Razor Crest™ starship!

LEGO BABY YODA!

Oh, no. I definitely don't need one of these immediately. Not. At. All.

75292_alt1.png

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
hmm, i guess it's a good possibility that baby yoda will be in the LEGO Skywalker Saga game coming this year. after all they always put dozens upon dozens of different characters in those games.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Watching Ahsoka's Jedi exit arc for the first time and it's really, really good.

I hope they'd cut these episode arcs together for Disney+ though, like I said before the end credits music is totally jarring.

EDIT: WHAT. That was amazingly good. How did it get so much better. And the end credits actually used much quiter more fitting music.
That arc literally makes all of Clone Wars worth it. It also makes her appearance in Rebels even better.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
io9.gizmodo.com

Here's What Dave Filoni Had to Say About Ahsoka Tano's Voice in The Rise of Skywalker

Just because Rey heard Ahsoka Tano’s voice mixed in with a bunch of dead Jedi in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s dead. That’s the implication the character’s co-creator Dave Filoni gave io9 when we spoke to him this week.

Not an Earth-shattering surprise, but Filoni reiterates that Ahsoka's voice in TROS doesn't mean she's dead.

Somewhere John Campea is having a stroke.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Copy pasted this from Reddit;

If they turn Obi- Wan into a movie.. I hope they will be satisfied with a 600 - 800 mil boxoffice return.

Turning it back into a movie is the dumbest thing they could do, the film audience is tired of OT nostalgia trips. Keep that stuff on TV where the hardcore fans are happy to binge.

After Solo bombed it makes no sense to do another prequel film with an OT character, even if this time it's using an established SW actor. The films need to go into new territory, especially after TROS nuked everything related to the OT with it's absurd retcons and power creep.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Turning Obi-Wan back into a movie just seems like conversation fodder than anything else. There are boring logistical reasons for why it's not as easy as "well we have four scripts now, so let's cut and paste them into one feature-length." Deals would have be to reworked, pay structures would be different, you'd have to rethink distribution and marketing, etc.

Given Mando's success and TROS' underperformance, plus Iger's personal investment in D+ never mind the whole company's, I'd think they'd be more interested right now in D+ another big Star Wars to anchor itself on rather than put out another movie right before they're about to turn the page onto a new era of films.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
That TCW Fives clone arc setting up Order 66 was really good too, just watched it. Probably my favourite clone-centered story of the series.

I know I've said it before but if only General Grievous, who should be the main Separatist villain at this point of the war, wasn't a complete joke in this series. I still remember the first picture of him and expecting something totally different. If Maul can be rehabilitated in more ways than one than so can Grievous.

vdDEdwfh8wmCi-lEj4zJuFMS9B20sk4tnt4stUSd1XfOQXa26yM-qjpKlsHA18VNnW-VZrg4ncXjAqLPe2VCSOlbrJ-WRUNU6kPhXgHFFU4.jpg

Last edited:

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if Ben had Force projected himself onto Exogol

I know, that wouldn't have actually worked well

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's almost time! Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the episodes until I get home each Friday, like Mandalorian. Damn Disney+'s stupid release times.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking tech companies and doing everything by PST, shit sucks for us East coasters.

I mean, even if it was midnight EST it still wouldn't be any more convenient for most people who have to work in the morning. They should do it like CBS All Access and release episodes at like 8PM EST as if they were a normal channel.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up staying up to 3 to watch Mandalorian and I'll probably do that for this

Crazy this is going to go into May, almost exactly fifteen years after ROTS.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
After the episode is over:
Sounds like a good idea to skip it then

First good quality picture of Luke from TROS:

pjsdvdcjlwh41.png

I still think this was pre-reshoot, he looked better here.

It's a minor thing but I would have liked to have seen him catch it with a restored normal right hand. I don't know if he even has one.

Last edited:

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I like Anakin and Padme's relationship in the S6 Clovis episodes, but instead of "it's against the Jedi code" I think it would be more fitting if Obi-Wan knew about their relationship and decided to overlook it, wanting them to be happy unlike him and Satine.

edit: in The Lost Ones Palpatine says he was a Senator ten years ago when he's actually been Chancellor for thirteen years by this point.

Last edited: