• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
I think this one is going to surpise people. 12 episodes, filmed for 10 months and filmed on massive sets and on-location (the Volume was not used for this), and the budget is supposedly massive.

Remains to be seen how it will be narratively, but from a technical level, this should be a marvel.

It's kind of nuts that out of all the live SW shows thus far, this one looks to be the biggest in terms of scope, budget and production. I'm very curious as to what we'll be seeing.

AgentOtaku

Oct 27, 2017
I think this one is going to surpise people. 12 episodes, filmed for 10 months and filmed on massive sets and on-location (the Volume was not used for this), and the budget is supposedly massive.

Remains to be seen how it will be narratively, but from a technical level, this should be a marvel.

Fucking awesome to hear

Also glad to hear The Volume was NOT used for this. It's starting to become blatantly obvious when it's used, like in Loki and it's distracting.

Oct 25, 2017
It would be better if Andor was a supporting character in a story about the underground resistance. Make it themed around a resistance group rather than focusing on Andor (e.g. like that resistance cartoon but for an older audience).
I'd almost guarantee you that is what this will be.
Dude is just our perspective, everything else is what will sell the show.

Familiar faces? FFS.. Why does Star Wars have to turn every series into a goddamn reunion show? How about showing us something new?

I was really looking forward to this.. liked the original character a lot.
You know what familiar face should be in this?
latest

would make perfect sense for this show.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
These "I know how the story ends, so I don't care" takes aren't even worth humoring. If you're physically incapable of engaging with a story having known how it ends, then you're not really capable of engaging with stories to begin with. Clearly you're more invested in the distillation of plot beats into Wiki articles.

Nov 29, 2018
I'd almost guarantee you that is what this will be.
Dude is just our perspective, everything else is what will sell the show.

You know what familiar face should be in this?
latest

would make perfect sense for this show.
As much as I'm getting tired of the "let's see how many well-loved characters we can inject into this" feeling of a lot of SW shows, I'd still want this.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I was apparently very out of the loop on this. I didn't realize a live action Star Wars project was in the works. I thought everything at the moment and coming in the near future was animated outside of The Mandalorian.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Half of the characters will conspicuously be wearing face masks and the alien extras will be wearing face masks under their rubber alien masks