Who is your favorite side character in the show?

• Bond

Votes: 73 36.3%
  • Damian

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Becky

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • Handler

Votes: 24 11.9%
  • Frankie

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Henry "Elegant!" Henderson

Votes: 37 18.4%
  • Yuri

Votes: 17 8.5%

• Total voters

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
All these very intelligent and professional spies don't question why this one random woman is as she is. It's hysterical.
It's really the best part but being in the spy business has definitely colored their perception of what "normal" is 🤣
I mean, what's there to question. Yor's a genetic anomaly, but how's that a tip off for being an assassin? She hasn't been in any situations that would seem suspicious in that regard. If anything, Twilight would maybe suspect her of being another one of the Ostania's experiments.

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Two weeks ago I said I wanted a shonen battle between Yor and Nightfall and well I got what I wanted. And like the poster that replied to me, Yor indeed destroyed her.

Lmao I laughed soo hard when the ball get sliced. And it didn't occured to me Loid actually trying to save Nightfall, so I laughed when he said "I told you so"

Also I'm an oblivious person so can someone explain to me why Yor seemingly mad at Loid ? I assume Yor actually kinda jealous at NF ?

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Two weeks ago I said I wanted a shonen battle between Yor and Nightfall and well I got what I wanted. And like the poster that replied to me, Yor indeed destroyed her.

Lmao I laughed soo hard when the ball get sliced. And it didn't occured to me Loid actually trying to save Nightfall, so I laughed when he said "I told you so"

Also I'm an oblivious person so can someone explain to me why Yor seemingly mad at Loid ? I assume Yor actually kinda jealous at NF ?
She's despondent, not mad

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
She wanted him to praise her when she beat Nightfall in a match that she imagined was to decide Loid's wife but he didn't, so she's convinced herself that Loid is going to leave her for Nightfall.

Jun 22, 2021
Another great episode (but I guess that's to be expected with this show)

Can't wait for next weeks episode, I've been waiting a while to see it.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
A truly excellent episode. A great balance of all the best aspects of the series. The shot of Yor at the end actually made me gasp a bit.

Also, Ball-san… 😭

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I can't with Yor's facial expressions.

FjoQrayVEAA_Cvy

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Power rankings of characters who need a hug:

1) Bond
2) Damian
3) Yor
4) Nightfall
5) Anya

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Nightfall fighting back against the tennis ball had my wife going "that's not how any of this works" lmao

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Apr 19, 2018
Excellent episode. This was the best performance of a drunken/slurring Yor yet; hearing Damian exclaim "Goddamn it!" before was a trip, but hearing the words coming out of Yor takes it to another level. xD

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
After not really feeling her character in the first part, i am really starting to enjoy yor more
anya and loid still carry the show tho, he falling standing up after that kick was hilarious

Apr 19, 2018
Excellent episode. I love Franky being the babysitter lol Twitter will shower us with fanarts

Franky's the freaking best.

spy65.png

Also, what's interesting is that his line "How many times do I have to tell you I'm no babysitter?!", and Loid paying him off with Franky responding "Don't try to solve everything with money!" are carryovers from a previous story in the manga that we haven't seen yet in anime form -- but chronologically, this isn't the first time he's looked after Anya. Hopefully we'll see that story adapted for the anime in the future, as it's a bit of an error in continuity here.

Last edited:

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Franky is best uncle

This show goddamn nails how little kids are. I see so much of my nieces in Anya from face planting on the bed and using her chin as leverage to get up, to Anya here immediately shifting "Run from the bad guy, aaaaaaaah ok, I wanna draw now"

Jun 22, 2021
Such a fantastic episode, and one I've been waiting for since I read it the manga. The friendship between Becky and Anya is so wholesome and seeing them grow closer through this episode is great to see, especially when we are shown a part of Becky's backstory it makes the wholesomeness hit a little harder. (Becky and Damian are some of my favourite side characters)

This show may not be the best thing in the world buy it's my personal AOTY, this show continues to be engaging and so wholesome that it's hooked me like no other anime has done so before. I can't wait for the final episode next week, the wait til s2 will be torturous but in the end it will be worth it because it's Spy x Family.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
They picked a great episode to go out on. Sad this and so many great series this season are coming to a close.

Lord Hypnos

Oct 31, 2017
UK
I'm glad Anya and Becky developed such a wholesome friendship but I forgot just how disgustingly sweet that little shopping trip was. The matching keychain gift and commentary by Martha was such a cute fluffpunch.

Apr 19, 2018
I'm kinda disappointed that Anya didn't include Bond in her "love" list like she did in the manga.

spy64.png

The goodest boy doesn't warrant your love, Anya?!

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They really gave Becky some love in this episode. Her little crush on Loid is funny.

Twilight misinterpreting Yor's intentions remains hysterical to me.