• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eintopf

Jul 8, 2018
UK
I've found proof of a downgrade. It's quite shocking.
maxresdefault.jpg

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
We need a definitive statement from the devs. A powerpoint presentation with a detailed list of how many puddles have been moved or removed. With screenshots, in an official press-conference. Otherwise this game is DOA.

#4ThePuddles
Honestly, though they could partner with digital foundry or something and make a video about it. I'm tired of hearing about it

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
I'm getting the game physical. So I can always resale if it doesnt work out

But as long as the web slinging physics is on point I don't know why I'd sale it. I jsut want to swing around in a current gen spiderman game. The story mode is gonna be a cool bonus

I get you but at the same time so many games need a week or two for a patch or 2 to iron out bugs etc.

Buying games day one just does not make sense to me for so many reasons

Last one i bought day one was witcher 3 - it was a better game thanks to patches and the like after i had finished and i regret not waiting a couple of months.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
What is see is JPEG quality in the second one. The compression is off the charts in that one

I think its more of the # of cars in the first one.

Anyways, we are just 7/8 days away. The hype is unreal.

I am having a party Saturday night so I might not be able to play for very long unless its Friday night :(

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
I get you but at the same time so many games need a week or two for a patch or 2 to iron out bugs etc.

Buying games day one just does not make sense to me for so many reasons

Last one i bought day one was witcher 3 - it was a better game thanks to patches and the like after i had finished and i regret not waiting a couple of months.

I cant recall ever getting burned by a Day 1 release in recent times myself even for the ones I've bought digital. The most recent being IJ2 and DBFZ. Now Dragonball xenoverse 1 was a train wreck so you got me there

Web slinging would literally have to cause a crash for me to be pissed so I am prob much more easier to please than others.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
This better be worthwhile!

I bought Spider-Man and Dragon Quest XI digitally last week, at that time our local currency was 1 dollar = 30 pesos (Argentinian). This week plumeted and it's still rising, 1=39!! and I won't be charged until the end of september lol.

everyer

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's just that particular scene. The most recent gameplay videos show the rooftop of a construction site with more puddles than the older screenshot.

OD384fj.jpg

Now I believe someones here really want this game to be "downgraded" and you can't let them shut up.
So leave them behind and prepare to enjoy the game! Let's go!

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
I cant recall ever getting burned by a Day 1 release in recent times myself even for the ones I've bought digital. The most recent being IJ2 and DBFZ. Now Dragonball xenoverse 1 was a train wreck so you got me there

Web slinging would literally have to cause a crash for me to be pissed so I am prob much more easier to please than others.

haha it sounds like you are - thats not a bad thing. i still get hyped for games but im also happy to wait a few months for a price drop, reviews, make sure it runs well

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Sometimes gamers are just flat out annoying. Let's just enjoy the damn game and quit making downgrade accusations. Spend your time more wisely.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Design and Usability go hand in hand. if you see usability testers having an issue with something, design may make changes to try and fix it.
For sure. Trying to understand how a puddle fits into that. Can gadgets like the web trip line not be placed on them or something? Not trying to be an ass, just trying to understand how a seemingly visual effect is causing usability issues and what an example would be in this context.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
168 more hours and I'll be playing this baby and swinging around New York!

Deleted member 3183

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been on a blackout with the exception of a little bit of the Game Informer coverage. Hype levels: moderate to high. Maybe an 80/100.

Burst

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I don't know. I like spider-man. This seems good from impressions so far. I'll just buy it, play it and then move onto the next game...omg what is my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.