Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Couple of gifs from the new trailer to pour some more gas into the hype fire.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
Just saw that Evan Filarca on Youtude was given an early copy of the game to review. His videos have been instrumental in keeping my hype fed this past year, pretty awesome of Insomniac.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

My boi Kofi got the game early and is giving/gave his impressions
And if you liked this video, please subscribe, he has a podcast too called Press Start and it's funny as hell

chaosaeon

Oct 26, 2017
^^ Says he's going to screenshot the supposed puddlegate moment for a real comparison. That oughtta be interesting lol.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not a day one for me anymore. Gonna wait for a discount and grab Dragon Quest day one instead

Clocian

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 23, 2018
It's hilarious seeing these people trying so hard to make any kind of negative news about this game by nitpicking. "oh noes, these comparison photos are not the same!" "oh noes, they announced dlc right after launch!"

Man...like kofi said in the video above, shut the hell up and just play the damn game. Ain't none of that gonna matter next friday.

Imm0ralKnight

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
It's hilarious seeing these people trying so hard to make any kind of negative news about this game by nitpicking. "oh noes, these comparison photos are not the same!" "oh noes, they announced dlc right after launch!"

Man...like kofi said in the video above, shut the hell up and just play the damn game. Ain't none of that gonna matter next friday.

Yeah I'm getting annoyed. It's just a damn puddle. Like are you really gonna stare at it while there's tons of stuff to do in the game? Lol

Most of the time I don't even notice these stuff because I would be just busy doing something.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
20 hours is just fine for story. Problem is there was some speed run leaker lol

And reddit will be much better now. Promise

There is ALWAYS a speed runner leaker for single player games. It seems to be the thing to do if you get one of the first copies to have broken street date. Play on easiest difficulty, don't do any side content, skip all cut scenes and ram your way through the story missions/mode as fast as possible just to complain about how short the game is.

Oct 25, 2017
A little behind the scenes video on the mocap for the E3 demo cutscene, no new footage. You get to see Josh Keaton real quick who's playing Electro in this.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
A little behind the scenes video on the mocap for the E3 demo cutscene, no new footage. You get to see Josh Keaton real quick who's playing Electro in this.

Guessing no new footage? Don't wanna watch if it's got any new footage from the game itself... but I love BTS stuff.

*little bummed out Josh Keaton is in the game not playing Spider-Man*

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
I will buy it when it gets cheaper. Apparently I am not a big sm fan.

Spider-Man is niche either way.

Naa. I'm a member of the press, but PS leadership (PR/Marketing) in my region has changed, so we haven't received any info about getting Spiderman or Firewall. That's why I'm trying to dig some info regarding EU press

Sounds plausible, but I prefer my heist theory, sorry.
Seriously though, yeah Europe always has a delay of some days. Hope you get your copy soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.