Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I hate these things.

The dems are all reasonably-crafted, logical questions, while the R's do nothing but shout and state their views as if they're facts and complain about even being there

Oct 25, 2017
What a colossal waste of time this is in both sides. The Republicans are going to try and smear Mueller and the Dems will try to make him read excerpts from the report. This is just one big attempt to edit bits from this hearing into campaign ads. I just feel bad for Mueller at this point.

The good thing about this. Is it gets it in the public again. From the man himself. Very few read the report. This puts it back in the spotlight and it's already producing. I don't. Feel bad for Mueller. It's a chance for him to defend his work.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
All of you talking about Mueller stumbling and looking confused are working yourselves. He's being lead and deliberately confused on purpose by Collins. Listen to how clearly Zoe Lofgren is speaking and how easy it is for him to answer.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Wow....I only knew Mueller from those kickass pictures people used to post. Dude doesn't seem that badass live....lol.

James Comey was way more convincing during his briefing.

Mueller sounds like he regrets everything related to the investigation.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
The whole reason for this is to get video of him confirming the details and findings in the Mueller Report. So far, this is 100% effective.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The good thing about this. Is it gets it in the public again. From the man himself. Very few read the report. This puts it back in the spotlight and it's already producing. I don't. Feel bad for Mueller. It's a chance for him to defend his work.

You'd be right if Mueller wasn't coming off like a confused old man right now. People are going to latch onto that.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Without watching this I can tell you it wil be Republicans saying"
"This is a sham:"
"What about Hilary"
"Im sorry you have to go through this Mr Mueller"
'What about Hilary"

And Mueller will go :
"Read the report"
"Read the report"
"Read the report"
"Read the report"

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I agree. Completely incompetent sounding.

he's really easy to understand, have you never talked to an old person before?

All of you talking about Mueller stumbling and looking confused are working yourselves. He's being lead and deliberately confused on purpose by Collins. Listen to how clearly Zoe Lofgren is speaking and how easy it is for him to answer.

Yup, he's trying to go fast and loose to get a soundbite

Vinci

Oct 29, 2017
Mueller should have never said that any testimony would be book-ended by the report. What Collins just did, expect every Republican to do that: Harass, force an answer by not allowing him to interpret the language differently, refer back to the report to coerce a similar, unclear result.

Nadler and the Democrats want Mueller to interpret his findings. Republicans don't and Collins just showed the playbook for the rest of the man's testimony.

Oct 27, 2017
Mueller seems incompetent...... Stumbling, can't understand questions etc.
I think it's more that he's trying to be excruciatingly careful in terms of staying within the scope of the report while all the congressmen are trying to get him to go outside of the report, or get him to say certain things that they can cut into campaign ads.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is hard to watch. Repeating every question, stumbling over his words. Bah. :(

Yup, he's not gonna say shit anyway but the general coverage by the media will focus on how out of sorts he seems and bumbling over his words/questions. Trump probably has a shit eating grin on his face right now.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
this is not a win for anyone

I thought this guy was an FBI superstar

Now its starting to look like the FBI has barely been living up to its reputation for a long time

And despite this I thought the report was pretty good? Maybe our institutions and funding have been below standard for decades and this is the result

el jacko

Dec 12, 2017
No wonder he didn't want to do this shit. He wants to be careful with his words, take his time, and that shit doesn't fly in a congressional hearing. He's way out of his element.

Dems will thank him, but the GOP is gonna eat him alive.