djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing we're going to learn today is that a lot of people who should have read the report didn't read the fucking report.
It's still a good thing to get all of this in front of the nation and on record.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think he COULD speak more forcefully but has to be EXTREMELY careful with what he says. He's trying to find the words. And nerves, sure.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmfao

Collins trying to get him to say "no collusion" and he won't say it

Oct 27, 2017
What a colossal waste of time this is in both sides. The Republicans are going to try and smear Mueller and the Dems will try to make him read excerpts from the report. This is just one big attempt to edit bits from this hearing into campaign ads. I just feel bad for Mueller at this point.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Collins having to lead the witness and then just state "okay so you mean what I want, moving on", whereas Nadler merely had to ask a question and got a flat "Yes" answer with no qualifying statements. It's VERY telling.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Now, I see why Mueller didn't want to testify lol. He looks like someone is point a gun to his head right now. This can't just be old age.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
This is hard to watch. Repeating every question, stumbling over his words. Bah. :(

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Republican got what he wanted, which is collusion and conspiracy being the same thing. However it was in such a bumbling, drawn out way that it is nothing like the Democrats "No".

Count that as a win.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Why does every republican gish gallop and appeal to emotion nonstop? I feel embarrassed for them. They argue like 12 year olds, but I guess that is effective in Kentucky or wherever.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
What a colossal waste of time this is in both sides. The Republicans are going to try and smear Mueller and the Dems will try to make him read excerpts from the report. This is just one big attempt to edit bits from this hearing into campaign ads. I just feel bad for Mueller at this point.
Dems are trying to do their job, it's on Barr who limited the subjects Mueller can talk about.
Republicans are trying to protect Trump.
Yeah totally the same...