latest

Tanjiro and its not even close

this weenie would try to hand it to bakugo

god i hate him
These the two best answers

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Piccolo post-character development. (Particularly after he merged with Nail and Kami.)

Jun 17, 2019
Catarina, from my next life as a villainess. She'd probably not think about what shes doing and use it to hammer stakes in her garden.

Toru Honda, Fruits basket. That girl is the living embodiment of joy and worth.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Saitama could just brute force the fuck out of whatever Magic is embued on the hammer.

Either that or the galaxy would implode after such magnificient force colliding with an immovable object.

OP
OP
Uzumaki Goku

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I think Saitama could just brute force the fuck out of whatever Magic is embued on the hammer.

Either that or the galaxy would implode after such magnificient force colliding with an immovable object.

I think that's what would happen if Saitama's punch went up against the Falcon Punch

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
A reminder that Superman is not worthy whereas Wonder Woman, Storm, and Cap are. Those are your data points.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

Saitama could juggle 20 of them at one time and not even get that its supposed to be a near impossible challenge just to lift a single one. Much the same for a character like Bugs Bunny.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Goku is "pure of heart" in that the writers have people say he is pure of heart without giving me reason to believe it.
Goku is pure and always has been pure. Maybe too pure. He almost has no evil or negative thoughts in him. Boy just wants to live in peace, train and fight strong people. Even sacrificed himself and stayed in heaven because he thought he only attracted evil.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
Saitama would pick it up like it was nothing... Then he'd toss it aside because it was in his way.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Question.

Does "pure of heart" mean "pure good"? Could a being of pure evil pick up the hammer?