Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Let's just say.. hypothetically speaking... who from the anime multiverse could succeed in lifting Thor's hammer.

Goku I think definitely could because of his battle prowess and being pure of heart.

As for Saitama from One Punch Man, I think it would go like this:

Thor: Only the chosen few may lift this hammer. Whoever holds it shall be worthy of the power of Thor-
Saitama: *nonchalantly holding it* You mean this thing?

There's probably more....

Maybe Naruto could or couldn't. (I go back and forth). Vegeta I don't think could... he's got too much innocent blood on his hands.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IhBvOnz.png

king

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Goku and Saitama are HORRIBLE people they would have more chance if the magic coube be beaten by brute force =P

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Rock Lee just because I want everyone to have the mental image of him holding it up in victory after no one else can lift it.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ippo could do it. Man punches tree trunks into the ground and has been constantly shit on by every character in the series because he won't cross the line and become a monster.

026debb1b1760a65ecd7062200ce18e6.jpg

ZServ

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Goku definitely couldn't. He's too battle-hungry. Much like Thor in the original MCU flick.

Deku? Deku definitely could. Tanjiro as well.

DEFINITELY not Naruto. Luffy maybe? Definitely Yugi, but not Yami.

Oct 27, 2017
latest

The shit Kenshiro did throughout the series and him basically being the protector of innocents in the wasteland means he can do it easily.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Well, here's my question...

What exactly makes someone "worthy" to lift it?

Funny enough I often think many depictions of Thor shouldn't be able to lift the hammer as he's hardly a bastion of the best parts of man. He's often a careless prideful braggart which hardly seems worthy but who am I to say. Then again expecting internal consistency from comic book stories is a mistake in of itself.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Since almost all of the standbys have been said already, how about Sailor Moon or one of the other scouts?

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Goku could lift it but chooses not to because he wants a better fight or something.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Funny enough I often think many depictions of Thor shouldn't be able to lift the hammer as he's hardly a bastion of the best parts of man. He's often a careless prideful braggart which hardly seems worthy but who am I to say. Then again expecting internal consistency from comic book stories is a mistake in of itself.

The dude is a Norse God, it's not like Vikings are the pinnacle of humanity. Worthiness was probably judged a lot differently in that society. From that lens there is no way someone like Deku could be worthy (Goku, probably though).

Mar 10, 2018
Wouldn't be surprised if some characters could lift it purely on account of being too powerful for the enchantment. Whis for example.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Thor wasn't considered worthy until he stopped thinking of battle as a game. No way Goku could lift it