Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
At least it's not another fucking Star Wars thread.

giphy.gif

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
As I was reading I was hoping this was gonna happen:

Kudos OP you gave me a good laugh this Christmas. (Read the whole thing lol)

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Ugh, calling someone a father in law after just 8 months of dating shouldve been a dead give away for me.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
If you must know, I copied an adaptation of the original brazilian text. Although a very up to date adaptation, to the point I didn't realize it wasn't the original until very late into the trasnlation. But to fully grasp the awesomeness of this latest version you would need to be a football fan.
Man... Before I got to the end of your op, I was legit getting mad at the GF lol. Like, she knew better than to bring you there. And you knew better than to react the way you did. Especially knowing he's been trying to bait you.

But the last few sentences threw me off so bad. I had to read it twice 😂😂😂

Thanks OP and Merry Christmas!

Oct 28, 2017
I was expecting his mom to call back after the fight all scared and tell him he was moving to his auntie and uncle's in Bel Air

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
The wrong titles ruined it. Father in law, girlfriend, mother, etc

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You got me good OP, I was feeling bad for you as I was reading it until I read the last few lines. I'm not even mad.

OP
OP
SofNascimento

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
You should remove the last part then people reading this thread will have no idea what's going on.
Also 5 pages and no one defends the Dad? Come on Era you are disappointing me.

OP
OP
SofNascimento

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Man... Before I got to the end of your op, I was legit getting mad at the GF lol. Like, she knew better than to bring you there. And you knew better than to react the way you did. Especially knowing he's been trying to bait you.

But the last few sentences threw me off so bad. I had to read it twice 😂😂😂

Thanks OP and Merry Christmas!

Merry Chrstimans!

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Did anyone go off after the dad called the mom a maid? I damn near jumped through the screen. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.