MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
here we go! Thanks to all for picking the lamest option woo!

May 31, 2022
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
image.png

petetnt

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't we already seen this scenario play out with another character or are the QTEs just so generic that they blur together?

Yeah the endure parts are just the same scenes with different characters (by design mind you), but it blows my mind that we are not even a week in and we have seen all of the scenes

RomanticHeroX

Oct 27, 2017
I was too busy laughing at chat the first night to actually watch the QTE segments but now that chat is down I can really take it in. Imagine being scared by any of that. Imagine feeling an emotion of any sort* watching this.

*other than embarrassment

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
please tell me we are done with these mini games

edit: oh what the fuck!

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
The discourse around this game is so toxic on reddit, people saying the developers are scamming people, saying they should be taken to court, saying super personal insults about the people in the post-show streams, saying that the developers are outright lying about things when they have no proof of that, it just really sucks. I don't think it's a good game or experience but damn

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
wow I think missing these live might actually be the way to go lol, get plenty of currency from watching though

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't able to watch the live stream today, but i did the qtes and yep, the same ones as before with a different character, and the sequence didn't make much sense.

hob982

Oct 27, 2017
They need to eliminate actual percent on answers. Basically when i get down to voting it's like REDEMPTION CHOICE 70+% and then you feel like your voting does not have any more value..... I mean. Fuck. It's not like I care but seeing a format so insanely busted in all aspects is both funny and frustrating.

Also can someone explain to me where the QTEs actually appear? Like: Karl sees monsters in this episodes, is it during that scene? I don't plan on being awake at 2.00am for this shit.

Nm6k2001

Oct 28, 2023
California
Man that music minigame is a pain. How much do you all think that the hope system will have a actually effect. Did the dev's even say exactly what it will do?

NTMBK

May 22, 2023
As a European, I love waking up every morning and reading the latest about this. Just delicious.

petetnt

Oct 28, 2017
Also can someone explain to me where the QTEs actually appear? Like: Karl sees monsters in this episodes, is it during that scene? I don't plan on being awake at 2.00am for this shit.

The QTE segments have nothing to do with the daily story, it's just a way to punish I mean reward people who watched the thing live.

There's a very limited amount of scenes where the only changes are the character models - main character and "cameos" of actual players, meaning that someone's model appears as a corpse on a table for a split second.

After 5-10 minutes you get to see if the character "endured" which fills a meter that maybe affects the thing and get some ipee points that you can spend on choices.

There's really very little reason to watch these live.

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
At the end of each episode there is a sequence of scenes with QTEs, but only if you watch the episodes live.
Man that music minigame is a pain. How much do you all think that the hope system will have a actually effect. Did the dev's even say exactly what it will do?
If the characters don't have enough 'hope' at a particular point in the story, something bad will happen to them.

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
It seems like all the puzzles i completed after the last episode didn't register. Fantastic.

Laranja

Oct 31, 2017
London
I'd really love to see how many people are actually tuning in. I know we'll never get the numbers, but I don't believe this will hold people's interest for much longer.

I can definitely picture them trying to lure people in by using it as a platform to show "exclusive" information about the upcoming games once they start to get desperate.

petetnt

Oct 28, 2017
if the post-show is anything to go by, this will really start going when totally not Pyramid Head, The Collector comes in and starts the collecting

Lol

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
I'd really love to see how many people are actually tuning in. I know we'll never get the numbers, but I don't believe this will hold people's interest for much longer.

I can definitely picture them trying to lure people in by using it as a platform to show "exclusive" information about the upcoming games once they start to get desperate.
After the debut where is was number one on the free apps charts, it dropped to like 150 or something.

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Pyramid Head please grant me the strength to endure this endure.

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
That feeling of deja vu.

There is nothing more immersive that seeing two random inserted characters as elders of the foundation.

EDIT: The webpage is completely broken for me since yesterday. I watched the entire thing today, and once i clicked on my profile it got stuck and refreshing made me lose everything i did on this session.

Last edited:

AleeN634

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
EDIT: The webpage is completely broken for me since yesterday. I watched the entire thing today, and once i clicked on my profile it got stuck and refreshing made me lose everything i did on this session.

I think the daily reset seems to be a bit after the live episode ends so that might be what you're seeing.

petetnt

Oct 28, 2017
Damn it was hype as hell (pun intended) when BIGBADWOLF, Jadeyishi and xStarlightx showed up. 5/5

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
That good a good laugh, I put in for a bunch of raffle tickets, I will get in!

F8qGverWsAAbfVV.png

Also when was that thing live? Was it really the middle of the night for europe? I need to see the full live to see this trainwreck, where do i go?
Never thought I would see a choices Ad on resetera! Atleast some good came out of this! Also, everytime I think of my favorite franchises falling off the wagon hard, I'm just gonna start thinking that at the very least? They didn't fall off as hard as silent hill. Season 8 of got? Atleast it wasn't silent hill! The walking dead? At least it wasn't silent hill! Hell, even bleach didn't fumble as bad as silent hill! Even better? Choices is in the shitter right now and even that isn't as bad as silent hill!