Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mugen and Fuu from Samurai Champloo kind of feels like a bizarre ship until you realize they actually hint at it towards the very end of the show. I always thought that was an interesting and unexpected development.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Ship%20in%20a%20Bottle%20Seute%20Deern%201.jpg

How to understand getting that in there? You can't explain that.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Mugen and Fuu from Samurai Champloo kind of feels like a bizarre ship until you realize they actually hint at it towards the very end of the show. I always thought that was an interesting and unexpected development.
I felt it could've gone either way in the beginning but there was a clear trend by the shrooms episode.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I don't understand how big luxury cruise liners are built, or how the Titanic was built. But they look nice.

The most baffling are the tiny bottle ships

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

They clearly had good chemistry in the very beginning. Everything that happened afterwards, including the fandom stuff, is a whole other beast however.

Supergirl and Mon-El

Ya got me. Though IMO, Kara weirdly doesn't feel like she meshes well with anyone.

Except Lena.

James Olsen and Lena Luthor

They needed something for James to do.

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine used to ship Elizabeth and Booker from Bioshock Infinite.
She deleted her Tumblr account which she had be reblogging/posting Booker/Elizabeth stuff on when she got to the twist of the game and realised what she had done was accidentally the worst thing ever.
that is the funniest shit I've ever hearrrrrrrrd

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am currently rewatching Naruto Shippuden and I still don't understand after all these years why Naruto ended up with Hinata instead of Sakura and Sasuke ended up with Sakura instead of Karin.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am currently rewatching Naruto Shippuden and I still don't understand after all these years why Naruto ended up with Hinata instead of Sakura and Sasuke ended up with Sakura instead of Karin.

Sakura gave him a fake love confession. There's no going back from that, she's in it deep for Sasuke, and has been since Day 1. As for Karin, I mean, she's hardly any different from Sakura regarding their mutual obsession with him.

Tidalwaves

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
The actual boat posts at this point should be temp bans imo. Funny at first but now it's derailing.

Anyway, Sakura and Sasuke. At no point did they actually even have a moment.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How about from video game?

I'm baffled with Aya Brea paired with Kyle Madigan; especially in 3rd Birthday.

I mean, WTF...?

Kyle such a lame guy in Parasite Eve 2, and Aya somewhat interested in him???

F that.

3rd birthday is such a hurricane of garbage that i wouldn't dwell too much on it. Parasite Eve has only 2 entries. Let's keep it at that.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
It's the rule that whenever we see two hot men in fiction interact with one another, regardless of how silly it may appear, people will ship them.

The Spanish Armada introduced the Dreadnaught class of ships in order to overpower the smaller British ships with it's large size and firepower. They got their asses handed to them by the Brits' smaller ships.

On the actual topic on hand: Persona 3 MC and Yukari always perplexed me since the game push her to be the semi-canonical love interest. But her bossy personality in the main game and her attitude in The Answer were huge turn offs for me. Hell, I never bothered to complete her social link since it's gets reversed so easily.

I ship Yukari x MC more than Aigis x MC. At least she's a human being, lol, I just don't understand non-human x human shipping in any sort of media, it's just weird most of the time.

Also I thought the Answer handled her marvelously. Her motives were selfish, yesh, but it was understandable, especially considering her circumstances in the main game. The way the game handled her arc to the end where she can finally accept the MC's fate was really good.