• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
So if Shazam is out...that can only mean that Aquaman is around the corner right? lets see if it delivers a different but still good vibe. I dont need Aquaman to be as wholesome and kiddy like this one.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't the Rock suppose to be Black Adam?

Yes, but given the Rock's pull as a star in his own right, and his apparent love of the character, the plan has shifted to him getting his own movie. Still doesn't make much sense to me, but I'd hope for at least a cameo or two here.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
tenor.gif

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wait... that wasn't a shitty grim dark trailer.

Hmmmmm

Grim dark probably hidden.

The way they've been talking about the character from the start makes it seem like they understand him. Hell, Zach Levi is a great choice for a goofy adult. Even the costume that got shitted on in multiple ResetEra threads didn't scream "grim dark".

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The rock needs to be in this movie as black Adam. Like fuck his solo movie just be in this