Status
Not open for further replies.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
So he's trying to paint himself as a sexually frustrated, belligerent, regularly drunk, teenage boy... yeah, no way anyone like that could commit sexual assault.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I wonder how the GOP feels like he is doing
giphy.gif

Poutine

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The guy is a judge, supposed to be able to hide his feelings super easily, plus he keeps sobbing but never do you see a tear. This looks so fake.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
We need a quick cutaway to the republicans in tears, so moved by Brett's words and deeds.

"Leave him, Dr. Ford!"

Boss

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The real reason this dude is so mad, is because he couldn't keep Dr Ford's mouth shut like when he was trying to rape her. Her fight against him stopped him from getting what he wanted then, and now her words and courage are trying to stop him from getting his lifetime dream job. Except this time, he doesn't have the power or control he had back then. Instead of laughing, he's angry, he's uncomfortable with not being able to stop Dr Ford from speaking out. He would love to put that hand back over her mouth and make sure nobody hears her once more, just like he did 30 years ago.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
How looking pathetic could help him? He was just supposed to play the victim, he's pushed too hard.

jakoo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm legit confused as to how he's still crying and sobbing. It's a chance at a promotion to the SC that you might lose because of your crappy partying and drinking background and behaviors. You still have a cushy lifetime appointment as a federal judge.

I mean, how his name will go down in history will now hinge on this situation, and if you believe the reports, it sounds like his wife/daughters have been getting death threats. It's clearly not just about a promotion to the SC anymore.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve any of this, but it's really weird to me that everyone thinks he is phoning in how he is emoting.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright now this is getting ridiculous. People who are not guilty do not list all the people who would vouch for them.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
How is he going to handle any questions at this point? The dude is a mess

The idea of him being a judge is terrifying

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
I haven't watched it in ages but was Clarence Thomas this angry and emotional? Or close to it?

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Exposed himself as the partisan hack he is at the start and then completely melted down. This performance alone should keep him off the bench.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brett your women friends can view you pleasantly but that doesn't preclude you from doing this assault on Dr. Ford.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
If I were evaluating him as a senator for suitability for the supreme court independent of political views...I would be worried about his lack of coherent argumentation here. Do we want rambling in opinions?

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So in that elongated opening I heard Kavanaugh likes beer, knows women, keeps the best calandars, likes beer, hates brushing, and lies.

Did I get it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.