j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Banned
Jan 5, 2020
This dudes been guilty of tons of shit hopefully he's about to have to actually answer for some stuff and not just pay off people.

haziq

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man's really left his kids holding the bag, that's crazy.

Karsha

May 1, 2020
He gotta be on the plane, why would a private owned plane fly alone in an island in the middle of nowhere, I'd be wild if he pulled this off and escaped, fuck that! Hope 50 goes to that island and catches him lol

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
They raided his home without verifying he was home or keeping an eye on his plane?!?!?

plagiarize

Khive rise up
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
If he isn't on the plane The plane could contain evidence. It could be something he doesn't want to get seized.

Just spitballing.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah if you are planning this big raid, how do you let him out of sight long enough so he can run?

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
That plane has stuff on it or he is using that as a diversion. Wild they don't have him in custody. Also, Cassie got that bag before he went down.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
TMZ has video of Combs pacing in Miami while homes being raided. If his jet left from Van Nuys....

CDX

Oct 25, 2017

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
This man has always been a menace and lowkey disliked/only passive aggressively respected in hiphop. Intriguing series of events.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else notice in that first clip from the OP; it sounded like the chopper reporter said "The best word to use is tactiful."

I'm not sure if he meant tactical or tactful but I found it funny since "the best word to use" was not actually a word.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
I'm totally out of the loop on this and had no idea he was up to this sort of shit.
Glad they were able to get after him!

RUFF BEEST

Jun 10, 2022
Toronto, ON
Was just thinking about how nobody will ever want to watch this movie again with these three dudes in it

Get-Him-to-the-Greek-movie-reviews.jpg

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
time.com

Feds Search Sean 'Diddy' Combs’ Properties in Sex Trafficking Probe, Per AP

Two properties belonging to music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs in Los Angeles and Miami were searched Monday, law enforcement officials told AP.

It's not clear whether Combs was the target of the investigation. The officials were not authorized to publicly discuss details of the investigation and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

In a statement, Homeland Security Investigations said it "executed law enforcement actions as part of an ongoing investigation, with assistance from HSI Los Angeles, HSI Miami, and our local law enforcement partners."

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
RICO?! Oh, the POS is super fucked.

Also, how did they miss TD Jakes during the raid.